BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bone stock, except for the VANOS Beisan kit.

Car was rear-ended after a year of indignities (hit three separate times while parked - all minor). Still wasn't enough to total it out, but insurance gave me $5k for the damage so I cut my losses and replaced it. No mechanical issues and it still drives fine.

Located in CT and willing to part most things out, but I won't ship anything exceptionally heavy. Also not going to be worth my time to ship anything worth less than about $20, so keep that in mind. I'll send small, cheap stuff if you're buying several things.

Everything is on the table, but just a few caveats:
  • The interior was good prior to the accident, but moisture got in while it was sitting and fabric stuff like the Alcantara seats are moldy. You probably don't want them.
  • You don't want the headliner or pillars either.
  • Interior plastics are all in fair to very good condition and will clean up fine
  • The steering wheel is okay. It's not moldy and it doesn't look bad for being 15 years old, but if you really want it then you'll probably want to rewrap it at some point. It's leather, not Alcantara.
  • If it's under the hood, it's probably in great shape
If you want something really big, then you'll probably have to come get it. I can meet you halfway somewhere to make things easier, but only if it's something I can lift and fit in an F30 335 ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just had a little accident, what color is the car? Any chance the driver side exterior door trim is in good shape?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just had a little accident, what color is the car? Any chance the driver side exterior door trim is in good shape?
Imola red. Anything forward of the rear quarter panels should be in relatively good shape. It's snowing at the moment (and dark) so I can't get any great pictures, but I'll go out tomorrow morning and take a few.

Is the rear view mirror available? Does it come with SOS feature?
Everything is available right now, although the mirror is just the basic clown nose one.

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,465 Posts
Price on a six speed swap? Flywheel all the way back to diff input flange, and pedal assy? I'd drive up and get it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price on a six speed swap? Flywheel all the way back to diff input flange, and pedal assy? I'd drive up and get it.
I'll have to get back to you on that. Pulling everything is going to be a several day job and I'm not sure if I'm going to have anywhere to keep the car up in the air for that long in the near future. I can let you know in a few days.

Is the MAF original or low miles?
Original MAF, so it's got 125k miles on it.

Color interior trim?
Black alcantara seats with the silver cube aluminum trim. Steering wheel is leather, not alcantara.

how much for the whole car I want to swap my wagon.
Pretty firm on $2k if you want the whole thing, although I don't know if that's going to be worth it to you to get. If you really want it, it'd come with a set of 17" sport wheels in addition to the ZHP wheels.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are these items available:
Plastic under piece that holds the ambient temperature sensor
The ambient temperature sensor
Entire alarm system
Rear view mirror with clown nose
If these are available, what condition are they in and how much shipped to 84058?

·
Registered
775 Posts
How are the front floor mats? I am willing to clean or have them cleaned if any mildew is not too bad. Also I need the cover for the rear ash tray. Only thing is they must be black. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are these items available:
Plastic under piece that holds the ambient temperature sensor
The ambient temperature sensor
Entire alarm system
Rear view mirror with clown nose
If these are available, what condition are they in and how much shipped to 84058?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would love to see pics of the car and the Style 135s if available.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts