BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any company make softwares for 03+ cars yet? I heard that the technik software wont work, same with the dinan one.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
dinan is made for your bmw car

this is a big debate in the forum. their are a few co's with softwear for our cars. they say the shark injector is a good one for our cars take 5 minutes to install or detune to when you go to
the dealer. alot of the co's can't do that to.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
the older cars have the Siemans MS43, the latest ones are getting the new MS45 (ZHP, maybe others), coding is different so the old software won't work, not aware of anyone breaking the new code yet

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
hi i got the add in front of me

daz said:
Shar injector avialable for my car yet???? 2003 330ci UK model
in european car dec. issue on page 113 their is a add for the
shark injector it says for
e-36 328,m3,z3(2.3/2.8/3.2
e46 323,328,, e46 m3,m coupe/ roadster, + e39 528i

sorry i don't think so i called up turner motorsport which place the add and they said they don't have a shark for your 2003 330i
as of yet. the shark co. told this to them from turner. i guess you
will have to wait a little while longer sorry.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got 2003 330i, and I am using powerchip, pm me for some information of them if you are interested. I can feel a big gain in power and throttle response.

They will give you a free trial, and don't worry, they will send their laptops to you for free and they will pay the fee when you send the laptop back to them... Nice chip, believe me... :)

·
Obey my dog
2,643 Posts
bengwie said:
I got 2003 330i, and I am using powerchip, pm me for some information of them if you are interested. I can feel a big gain in power and throttle response.

They will give you a free trial, and don't worry, they will send their laptops to you for free and they will pay the fee when you send the laptop back to them... Nice chip, believe me... :)
they ship you a laptop :wow: that's pretty cool hehe.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i emailed eurosport to ask about the intake and software for zhp..

they said it's being dyno test and will be out soon.. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Rogue Engineering
2,495 Posts
Im also waiting for Technik but what about this powerchip these people are talking about? That sounds tempting too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts