BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ninja edit
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,

In attempt to fix up my girls ride, I was wondering what sideskirts would go well with the Hamann front add-on lip for the 02+ sedan? She doesnt like how the hamann sides look, what other sides will look great with the front addon?? How bout the rear?? Thanks guys! :D Pics would be great too!

:thumbup:

·
Banned
425 Posts
have you showed her the gtr sides also? the hamann front is very low so you will have trouble finding sideskirts that will line up with the add-on.. you could also try rieger :dunno:

·
ninja edit
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey sup!

Purchased my new M like a month back. Gave my car to my girlfriend because she got rid of her IS300. Thats about it! :) Cars looking good boy! :thumbup: Anyone got pics of acs front lip with m3 sides?? I really want to suprise her for XMAS!! thanks fellas :)

·
Banned
938 Posts
I think im the only person on this board with the hamann addon for a facelift... check out my gallery link at the bottom of my sig for more pics...

As steel_grey said though its way too low and will be a pain in the ass for your gf... Or anyone for that matter (it is for me)... Only sides that will line up with it are the rieger ones cuz the other ones are too high for it... hope that helped

·
Registered
499 Posts
you give your girlfriend a car?.......man you've gotta be in love or loaded.....oh well. All the power to you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts