BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
The stock bumper would not allow the intercooler to fit without hacking it to bits and even if it did there would not be enough air flow through the sad face cutout on the bumper. So to make it work it would look a lot more modified then going to the M3 bumper.

I'm hoping people think that I am just some ***** who thinks his BMW is fast.
That makes sense.

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
Oh my fvcking god. You are a beastlord.
The sleeper factor on those wheels....dude. Yes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hows it going everyone. I just herd about this place from a buddy of mine. I have this build posted on the Bimmerforums page but I guess this place is a little more specific to my car.

anyway I am building an 02 4dr 325I with and L33 5.3L LS, 76mm gerrett turbo. all that has been done before but I think I am the first person to put a solid axle 8.8 into one of these cars. ill skip all the build pics and show where its at right now. I just finished the rear and am about to start working on the front. the motor and trans is sitting in the car already but I have to start planning the accessories and turbo piping.

I also did a custom mini tub to fit the 12" wide wheels and 345 45r 17 tires.

a
I love this ....i did kinda the same thing with my e36 ......my problem is I can't figure out where to put a sway bar ......qhat did you do

21 - 26 of 26 Posts