E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am thinking about ordered a set of 18" M6 replicas off eBay, however am unsure about what offset I need for my 2001 BMW 325i sedan. It is currently stock height, but I do plan to get lowering springs. It seems as though all of the offsets of the M6 replicas on eBay vary from seller to seller - just hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those should fit without any problems. What tire sizes were you planning on running for the front and rears?
That was my next question :). Ideally I would like to go with the same size in the front and rear, I know the eBay auction is for staggered, however I'd like one size all around so I can rotate them. In this case, what would you all recommend? The car isn't currently lowered, however I do plan on getting lowering springs fairly soon so want a tire that will work with the springs. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
713 Posts
There are multiple manufactures of M6 wheels and there are many size choices available. If you're looking to go with a non-staggered 18" setup, you should aim anywhere from an 18x8.0 ET35-40 for the perfect fit on your E46. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a PM with more details!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts