E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently installed VB3s

- 18" x 9.5" ET33 all around (no spacers)
- Hankook Ventus V12 245/35 18"
- Koni Yellows and H&R Race Springs

I photoshopped the car a little lower to see how it would look when I get coilovers. Fenders aren't rolled yet but rub only when I hit a decent sized bump.

Thanks to Frank at ModBargains for the painless purchase and speedy delivery! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
If my car looked like that, it would be rubbing all day long:yikes:

·
Registered
816 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Moar Pics...

I've been debating on getting rears with ET22 instead of going 10mm spacer. More concave... I'm going to roll the fenders tomorrow. Also, when I do decide to go with coils.. i'm going to have to run a spacer in the back.. you'll see in the pic that it's fairly close to the strut now.

Disregard the bumper... i just got the M3 hood and euro MTechII bumper painted...

Original Pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
VB3s are my FAVORITE wheel that VMR has ever made. I just wish they were lighter :/

Sitting at 24lbs x 4 wheels is quite heavy for my taste. I would have rather gone with the Sportlines since you can get the same dimensions at 19.6lbs. (Of course you're sacrificing concavity since the VB3s are even more concave than the normal CSL design)

Overall though, if weight doesn't faze you in the slightest, VB3s are sooo siccck :drool: If you drop it like how you photoshopped it.....:drool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Recently installed VB3s

- 18" x 9.5" ET33 all around (no spacers)
- Hankook Ventus V12 245/35 18"
- Koni Yellows and H&R Race Springs

I photoshopped the car a little lower to see how it would look when I get coilovers. Fenders aren't rolled yet but rub only when I hit a decent sized bump.

Thanks to Frank at ModBargains for the painless purchase and speedy delivery! :thumbsup:

The car looks gorgeous! I'm glad that I was able to help you out :thumbsup:

-Frank

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.