E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is what i have, anyone had this issue..

i was pulling into parkinglot for work yesterday, an why turning into it, the car just stalled an i couldnt brake or turn(luckly i was only goin around5mph)
shut it off an started again it was fine, but was scarey as a car was coming at me full spd.

any known issues bout this ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
stall

Deph said:
is what i have, anyone had this issue..

i was pulling into parkinglot for work yesterday, an why turning into it, the car just stalled an i couldnt brake or turn(luckly i was only goin around5mph)
shut it off an started again it was fine, but was scarey as a car was coming at me full spd.

any known issues bout this ?
This has happened to me in the past while I was at a stoplight. My '02 330ci just stalled as I applied the throttle when the light turned green. The car started right back up and everything seemed fine. A few weeks later, when I got my 30,000 mile service, I told the s.a. the incident. He checked it out and found out the throttle body housing was damaged. It was replaced and I was on my way. I suggest you take your ride in and get it checked out... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts