BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 935 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
tell me about great deal on the lights I got mine a few months back for like 250.. I love them though...Cant wait for bumpers and such... Im thinking m3 style too???!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm gonna have to call my order in tomorrow....I just spent like a million dollars on my cell trying to find out why paypal couldn't verify my stupid credit card....

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
We still have many left.

We don't care about drama, we know you don't. Thanks for the 30+ orders today.

Update: some of you that ordered our top of the line Predator Chromium with your orders, too many of you did. We ran out. The next batch of them are arriving on Feb 12th, all your orders will ship without them tomorrow and we'll not charge any extra for the second shipment when the angel eyes arrive.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I'll definitely be calling you in a few days if you have the following in stock:**fingers crossed**

- pre-facelift sedan smoked LEDs

Chad

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Count me in if you still have clear coupe..And is the 24 hour shipping still avalible
yes with whatever is in stock.

I'll definitely be calling you in a few days if you have the following in stock:**fingers crossed**
Chad
those will be in stock on feb 15-17th.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just submitted my order via paypal for Clear Coupe LED, I hope this can ship tomorrow. Thanks Guys!!!

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered a set of SMOKED E46 Tail Lights through paypal. Email: [email protected]
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts

Chad
those will be in stock on feb 15-17th.
Would it be best for me to place the order on the above mentioned date, or go ahead and place it now?

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Would it be best for me to place the order on the above mentioned date, or go ahead and place it now?
That's up to you, we recommend placing the order now because tomorrow is another day, I can't imagine the factory at Eagle Eyes is too happy about this now and could voice their displeasure...but we're going to keep it going as long as we can.

count me in for a clear set for my M!
ok.

If you guys need the link again, let us know.

·
Registered
894 Posts
That's up to you, we recommend placing the order now because tomorrow is another day, I can't imagine the factory at Eagle Eyes is too happy about this now and could voice their displeasure...but we're going to keep it going as long as we can.

ok.

If you guys need the link again, let us know.

Just placed my order via Paypal and PMed you :thumbup:

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 935 Posts