BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year everyone.​

Here at Impressive we have been extremely busy but we are keeping our tradition of Free offers.

2012 will be a great year and we are starting with an awesome promotion.

We proudly announce to have a BMW certified tech on board who will be doing the Free Codings and Programming.

This offer is effective immediately until the end of January.

Monday - Friday = 8AM - 5PM
Saturday = 8AM - 1PM​

Everyone is welcomed and no appt is needed.

Coding*

DRL delete
Read faulty code
Clear faulty code
Data stream
Activate state
Programming
Component test
Maintenance data information
Components location

*but not limited to.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I will most likely be making a trip up there for this phenomenal deal :thumbsup:

Now I just need to make a list of things to have programmed :D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
So I went to Impressive this morning and It was awesome. I had a chance to code my e39 and hang out with a bunch of fanatics. It was really cool to see all the bimmers there and the newly painted benz. They did a good job on that :thumbup:. Plus they're doing bumper painting deals FYI. Met lots of cool people and John took care of me as usual. Def check out Impressive for coding, you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
So I went to Impressive this morning and It was awesome. I had a chance to code my e39 and hang out with a bunch of fanatics. It was really cool to see all the bimmers there and the newly painted benz. They did a good job on that :thumbup:. Plus they're doing bumper painting deals FYI. Met lots of cool people and John took care of me as usual. Def check out Impressive for coding, you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:
Just out of curiosity what were they able to code on the e39?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Just out of curiosity what were they able to code on the e39?
Some of the stuff I had I didn't want to change, but they changed how long the lights dim, the tempurate thing for climate control and calibrated my two keys to the car. There are even more options for the e46, so if you went you'd have more variety

1 - 20 of 30 Posts