BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

window panel

  1. What are these panels called and how do i remove?

    DIY: Do It Yourself
    I tried searching for this but i guess i didnt know what exactly they are called. I am trying to get the three black(ish) trim piecesin between the side windows. Does anyone have a link or know how to get these pieces off? Im trying to get them painted or wrapped in vinyl. Thanks p.s. this...