BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

rotation

  1. Car pulls to left after tire rotation

    Tire & Wheel Forum
    For the last few thousand miles I have had some mild vibration at speed (slightly worse in curves). I believe the culprit was the right front wheel/ tire. I was concerned it could be an axle issue so i started to trouble shoot. Last night I rotated my tires (criss-cross X pattern for AWD) and...
  2. I need a little advice on Winter tires/tyres

    Tire & Wheel Forum
    So its about time to put the winter wheels on:banghead: whether i like it or not, but here is my problem: I have 4 195/50/17's that have about 2 winters on them, 2 have 55% tire life left while the other 2 have around 45%. (FYI i have a 2001 330ci and the winter setup is unidirectional) so my...
Top