E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 21 Results
  1. E46 Convertible
    My roof is currently open. When i try to put the roof back up my storage lid opens but that is as far as it gets. Before this happened, when i was opening the roof, it stopped half way, (storage lid was open). i left it a few minutes and it went down. but now it wont go back up. I have just...
  2. E46 Convertible
    When driving along I can hear the wind so I don't think its sealed properly. The motors don't work but can take it off manually, has anyone got any ideas how to fix?
  3. E46 Convertible
    Hello can anyone help me with what these codes I don't really understand them and cannot find a code list it's for my convertible roof randomly stops working half way
  4. E46 Convertible
    Morning All I finally bought an old 2001 320ci convertible and having a problem with the roof. Cutting a long story short the guy I bought it from said the roof won’t work unless you unlock it with an allen key first ( at the front of the roof ). Then you need to help it move back. Me being...
  5. E46 General
    I'm looking for a OEM BMW roof rack for my 2002 325xi. Is there any places online that sell them? If not, does anyone have any roof racks for under $300 that they can recommend to me? My car has the predetermined mounting points for the roof rack
  6. E46 General
    I am shopping around for a used roof rack for my E46 325i and found someone who is selling one that they were using in their 2012 535i. I know the roof rack mounting point cover has changed and was wondering if this roof rack would work for my car? Has BMW changed the way the roof racks mount or...
  7. E46 Convertible
    Hi Everyone, Some human garbage decided to break into my convertible by cutting a 1ftx2ft flap in the roof. No one seems to want to guarantee their patchwork to last for more than a few months, so I think I need to replace the whole thing. I've seen some DIY for replacing the canvas and the...
  8. E46 Convertible
    Just bought a 330ci convertable, roof works well but a bit noisy. What maintenance can I do, I'm thinking about lubrication mainly to ensure trouble free use in future and should use of the the system be kept to a minimum to avoid failure? Thanks
  9. E46 General
    Hey everyone! So I just wanted to get some opinions on cargo box sizing for our E46s, specifically for carrying skis/snowboards. I've got the Thule fixed point mounts + square bars, and I was currently looking at the following: 1. Thule Hyper XL 612 - 90" x 34.5" x 15" (INFO) 2. Thule Force...
  10. E46 Convertible
    Hello BMW friends Im writing becouse I hope that somebody can help me... Ive got the same problem with my roof as abinley have had. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...post1065032578 I hope its legal, i dont want to make advertisement. I know he gave the solution but I still cant understand...
  11. E46 Convertible
    In Minnesota, we love our canoes. I also love my 02 330ci vert. So here's a crazy idea for combining the two: Could I use a pair of foam blocks on the top of the windshield for the bow (the front end of the canoe) and a hitch mounted load extender for the stern?:loco:
  12. E46 Showroom
    Was wondering if anyone had a picture of a Thule Ski Rack mounted on their e46. Preferably on Titanium Silver http://www.thule.com/en-us/us/products/carriers-and-racks/winter-sport-carriers/roof-mounted-ski-carriers/thule-universal-flat-top-92725-_-92725 That is the exact rack I am considering...
  13. E46 M3
    So since OEM CSL roofs are now discontinued. I was waiting eagerly for the roof made by Evolve to come out. It looks pretty good in pictures and everything, but the thing that I couldn't get over was the price. Their MSRP was way more than OEM ever was. Not only that, roofs made by other...
  14. E46 Convertible
    ...help, top wont operate with engine running...new here i know i've asked before but when i bought the car the dealer told me (when he) part exed it the battery went flat, he then said he put a new battery in... so i don't know if the 2 are linked bit worried as people are saying DON'T operate...
  15. E46 General
    A coupe sunroof cover fits a sedan? Are they the same? Thank you guys in advance.
  16. E46 Convertible
    Hey guys I've been wondering all day... Has anybody ever built a hardtop for the E46 Convertible? It'd be a really cool project to see if somebody did it. Not that there is anything wrong with the soft top... but a hard top would be just awesome! Anybody ever done a job like that?
  17. E46 General
    I have a Alpine white 330 coupe, with gloss black wheels, matte window trim, and matte grills. I plan on doing carbon fiber CSL trunk/ hood. Looking to get some input from fellow fanatics on what finish to go with on the vinyl roof!
1-18 of 21 Results