Dallas Cowboys - Page 25 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2014, 10:03 PM   #481
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
aaaaaaaaaand 6-1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:57 AM   #482
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci
I have to say, AT&T Stadium is the most bad ass stadium I've ever seen/been to. At times I felt like I was at a rock concert, haha.

As a Skins fan in enemy territory, your fans were definitely a respectful bunch--dude in front of us actually turned around after the game and shook my hand saying "good game." Best rivalry in sports.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.

Last edited by ghorn; 10-31-2014 at 09:58 AM.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #483
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghorn View Post
I have to say, AT&T Stadium is the most bad ass stadium I've ever seen/been to. At times I felt like I was at a rock concert, haha.

As a Skins fan in enemy territory, your fans were definitely a respectful bunch--dude in front of us actually turned around after the game and shook my hand saying "good game." Best rivalry in sports.
Very glad to hear you had a pleasant experience there. Much more so than the Cowboys did on that day.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 AM   #484
joeski3d

Go cowboys!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-06-2015, 08:56 AM   #485
shockin330i

My Ride: '13 AW F10 535i
Send a message via AIM to shockin330i
2013 535i AW F10 "Lola" [retired]
2013 5.0 "alessandra" [retired]
2014 5.0 "jessica" [retired]
2011 135i JB E82 "Latoya"

Quote:
:drool:
i'd cosign loans for that ho
Quote:
Thanks dude. I knew she was a keeper when she blew me during a game of cod. I didn't do too well that game
shockin330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:37 PM   #486
joeski3d

Oh well. It was a great season and they played the Pack hard! Very proud to be a Cowboys fan!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-12-2015, 10:20 AM   #487
srn1985

My Ride: Audi A4 S-line
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Oh well. It was a great season and they played the Pack hard! Very proud to be a Cowboys fan!
I'm sorry but if I were you I would still be irate this morning cause you guys got hosed IMO. That early hit on Romo by goody boy Matthews should been ejection if it were any other DB in league with one strike and that WAS a 100% catch. Gun to my head I can't confirm it touching the ground; seems more like ball rolled up his arm if you ask me.

You guys got hosed by the officials...and yes Calvin Johnson also made that catch 4 or how ever many seasons ago Trying to determine "possession" within a catching scenario is ridiculous if he is "catching" the ball as it was first called.

As a Dolphins fan never thought I would be arguing a cowboys game I wagered $0 on lol.

Also anyone know where I and download like the PDF version of NFL complete league rules and also complete league policies & legalities. Just curious...
srn1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #488
joeski3d

That call was completely subjective... but honestly, the Cowboys should have never been behind once they took the lead anyway. I think that strip from Murray was more damaging to the outcome than the questionable call. Green Bay was not playing their top game. Rodgers was gimping around but the defense never really put the pressure on. They let it slip away.

There will always be another season.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:36 AM   #489
joeski3d

It's official. Dez is franchised. Honestly, I think they could have franchised Murray and still could have kept Dez with the fact that other teams would likely pass on making him a serious offer as he's a strong personality and has some off field issues. I'd like to see them repeat, if not exceed, the success they had last year. But that will only happen if they have a real threat with their running game.

As it stands Philly is looking like a true contender this year. Murray should be able to take the pressure off of their QB woes.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #490
joeski3d

Testing... testing... one two three...

Is this thing still on?

Ballbusters Inc.