E46 Sedan Parting out M54B25 engine - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM   #1
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
Parting out M54B25 engine

Undergoing a swap project atm and have no use for this my old engine any longer:

144k miles on my M54B25

Owned for 7 years since 88k miles. Original owner was an elderly lady, always brought the car to dealership for servicing. Since ownership, I have changed the oil every 6500 miles using OEM dealership oil. At 120k engine developed the notorious lifter tick thus changing my oil change intervals to every 3000 miles. Engine starts and runs but suffers from oil consumption like all M54s do.

Naturally, it would be best advised to replace all seals, gaskets, spark plugs etc. This will definitely solve majority of oil consumption issues. If you are capable of doing all the work yourself, a top end rebuild kit from turner motorsport ($2000) would make this engine bulletproof for another minimum 100k miles. (NOTE: This kit comes with everything necessary to bulletproofing the M54 motor in terms of all gaskets, seals, plugs etc..)

Would be a great motor for SPEC46 or daily driver that has a blown engine as it is completely compatible with every E46 chassis. The engine will be sold as complete as possible unless anyone wants specific parts. (For example, the complete CCV assembly with all affiliated parts is only 20k miles old and if anyone needs it individually, that can be parted out. Otherwise I will be selling engine as complete as possible).

Shoot me offers $$, located in Middletown PA, can ship anywhere at buyers expense. No pics on hand as it's currently at the shop, but it is no different as any M54 engine with a clean bay Will add some pics later tonight.

(If nobody buys, it will be junked. Only posting this to see if I can help anyone out before that happens. Summer is around the corner, rides are on the road, and track days become more & more available).

ALSO I do have immaculate tan/beige non sport seats 9/10 condition front and rear. Would be a perfect replacement for any e46 with tears or rips in their seats. PM/post me offers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ICONIKE46; 06-15-2017 at 11:12 AM.
ICONIKE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
Up ^^^

Last call if anyone wants any M54 parts for damn near free. Otherwise the engine will be junked this weekend. LMK!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ICONIKE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 02:49 PM   #3
Titaniumode

My Ride: 02 325i
Icv and coil packs?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Titaniumode is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2017, 02:50 PM   #4
Titaniumode

My Ride: 02 325i