Wtb authenic dinan badge.. - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2014, 05:33 AM   #1
e46m3vet

My Ride: E46 M3
Wtb authenic dinan badge..

Someone took the badge off of my e46 m3...
Ridiculous. Anyway.. I'm in losangeles.
if anyone has one laying around that they didn't use
tell me how much you'd like for it.
Please be reasonable -_-
818 391 7402
e46m3vet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #2
themoth

My Ride: BMW 325 ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46m3vet View Post
Someone took the badge off of my e46 m3...
Ridiculous. Anyway.. I'm in losangeles.
if anyone has one laying around that they didn't use
tell me how much you'd like for it.
Please be reasonable -_-
818 391 7402
Call Dinan they send you a new one. I have a brand new one for 250$ obo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	592122  
themoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:25 AM   #3
SamxK

My Ride: E46 330i
I'd search on eBay for a reputable seller for the DINAN badge. Shop around for the best one that looks most like the original. You'll save a lot of money. If you'll feel terrible driving around with a fake one that looks exactly the same, disregard this message. gl!
SamxK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2015, 05:26 AM   #4
SamxK

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...Text=&_sacat=0

seems legit
Old 03-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
YYCZHP

My Ride: 2005 330ci zhp
Go on bimmian and do a custom one. They do it in the same font and size as then Dinan one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YYCZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:34 PM   #6
themoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamxK View Post
Those pictured are not what you get. Those pictures are actual Dinan badges. Anyone that knows Dinan can spot a fake badge a mile away and enjoy a nice chuckle. For me it's the real deal or nothing. There font and cut of letters are unique to Dinan. Often imitated never duplicated. You pay for what you get.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:35 PM   #7
themoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCZHP View Post
Go on bimmian and do a custom one. They do it in the same font and size as then Dinan one
Not true ordered one and can tell the different. Not only in material, metal vs plastic but the overall shape.

Last edited by themoth; 03-08-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:57 AM   #8
YYCZHP

My Ride: 2005 330ci zhp
Quote:
Originally Posted by themoth View Post
Those pictured are not what you get. Those pictures are actual Dinan badges. Anyone that knows Dinan can spot a fake badge a mile away and enjoy a nice chuckle. For me it's the real deal or nothing. There font and cut of letters are unique to Dinan. Often imitated never duplicated. You pay for what you get.

Lol it's a badge.... Who cares. If he has the actual Dinan parts I don't think it should really be an issue.... $250 is absurd for a single badge and anyone with a level head would laugh at your price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YYCZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:59 AM   #9
BDUB328I

My Ride: bmw 328i S54 sedan (
yea right OP just wants to add the sweet dinan badge to his 323i

RENT MY RTAB TOOLS

RENT MY ENGINE HOIST

SPONSORS: |Good 'N Plenty Restaurant, 150 Eastbrook Road Smoketown, PA| |AVINUSA |
| |
|
BDUB328I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #10
SamxK

I've used eBay for many years. For reputable sellers, you can request a full refund if their item doesn't match the description and the picture they provided. (If you're afraid that eBay badges are bad: as mentioned by a member few posts above) For that price, I'd definitely give it a shot and see how the badge actually comes in. If it obviously doesn't look like the original one, just ask nicely for a refund and that their description is inaccurate. If they want the item back, tell them to send you a prepaid label because you shouldn't have to pay for any consequences for something you didn't want. Works every time and most of the time they let you keep the item if it's cheap to produce.

Side note: check out their feedback history. Some sellers have a whole list full of positive feedbacks just for selling the DINAN badge without any problems or complaints. So chances are you might actually get a nice looking badge good luck!
Old 03-30-2015, 01:45 PM   #11
wgf3

My Ride: '04 545, '03 M3
If you have a DINAN car or the points required to wear the badge, DINAN will sell you a replacement. No guessing, no crappy copies.
wgf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:44 PM   #12
PDACPA

My Ride: 03 Dinan M3
I have an authentic badge, still in bag from Dinan. Never put it on my car. That was 3 BMW's ago. For Sale if you want it.

2012 BMW 135i M Sport (Black)
Carrera 911 Guards Red (Garage Queen)
2003.5 BMW Dinan M3 (Black)-Sold
2002 BMW Dinan 330Ci (Steel Gray) - Sold
PDACPA is offline   Reply With Quote