|07-16-2018, 01:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2018
2002 BMW M3 e46 - Manual - 89k miles
Call, text or email: 630-901-5204.
Location: Willowbrook, IL
2002 BMW M3 e46 coupe with 6 speed manual from the factory. The car only has around 89,000 miles. Titanium silver paint with black leather. It has manual seats, which save weight and are rare. Very sharp car. I get a lot of compliments when driving it. The car drives great. No mechanical issues. Some normal e46 m3 wear and tear inside. Pictures don't do it justice.
Title: clean title on hand
Carfax: clean (no damage or accidents)
Rod bearings: not done to my knowledge, but Blackstone analysis looks great.
Vanos: inspected and is in great shape
Subframe: no reinforcement done, no cracks
Rust/bubbling: none, clean body
Recent work done:
- Previous owner replaced the springs
- Around 84k miles car was professionally ceramic coated
- Around 84k miles front and rear Weathertech liners were installed
- Around 84k miles ECS aluminum dipstick was installed
- Also around that time new APEX ARC-8 18" rims and Bridgestone Potenza tires were put in
- CPV with upgraded o-ring was put in at 88,065 miles on 5/26/18
- Windshield cowl replaced with genuine BMW part 88,062 miles on 5/23/18
- Rear quarter panel gaskets and punisher frame gaskets at 88,150 miles
- New rear tails installed on 7/15/18
- New trunk handle piece and gaskets on 7/15/18
- Oil change with BMW 10w60 and Mahle filter on 7/15/18
Last edited by amerikosu; 07-22-2018 at 12:53 PM.
|08-15-2018, 08:56 AM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2016
My Ride: E36 M3
|08-15-2018, 09:07 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Albany NY
My Ride: 2002 330i
|08-17-2018, 10:38 PM||#5|
Join Date: Aug 2018
It's supply and demand, go buy a nissan cube if you wanna negotiate with a dealer over blue book you basic canadian twat.
|08-28-2018, 10:07 PM||#6|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central New Jersey
My Ride: 330i ZHP
I'm thinking 17,000 for a car like this and the seller may get it. It's amazing me how these cars are holding their value.
As a comparison I just looked at a 2012 335is, the mileage was higher at right about 100,000 and they wanted $14,000 for the car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
18 VMR CSL's
Eibach Sport Spring's
UUC Power Pullies
3:38 rear diff
|for sale, m3 e46|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|