Obama's prom pics - Page 14 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #261
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
Mdnxmsk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #262
HBizzo88

Jzzjjxjd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #263
HBizzo88

Sjhsksk

Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #264
HBizzo88

Jdnsjdj

Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #265
HBizzo88

Mdndbbs

Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #266
HBizzo88

Ksndndns

Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #267
HBizzo88

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	507398  

Last edited by HBizzo88; 05-24-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #268
Fergo
Banned User

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Old 05-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #269
mattcarle21

My Ride: is Breakin My Wallet
What happened on page 13? It's not accessible. I worked for like 2 whole minutes on that beagle pic.

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
Old 05-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #270
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcarle21 View Post
What happened on page 13? It's not accessible. I worked for like 2 whole minutes on that beagle pic.
did Fergo the Mule Pi it?
Old 05-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #271
dmax

My Ride: '16 340i xD
Year: 16
Model: 340i
Transmission: 6-spd
Beagle pic? And I missed it? That's not right...and I'm having the same issue.

I thought maybe there's a long cat. Was your beagle long? lol

See Facebook for upcoming shows...and listen to my podcast!

Old 05-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #272
mattcarle21

My Ride: is Breakin My Wallet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
Beagle pic? And I missed it? That's not right...and I'm having the same issue.

I thought maybe there's a long cat. Was your beagle long? lol
It was this in response to your post about watching out for people with beagles. My dog.

photo 43e62bbb-861b-4378-8d3f-f4967b375479_zps5cb2c378.jpg

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
Old 05-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #273
dmax

My Ride: '16 340i xD
Year: 16
Model: 340i
Transmission: 6-spd
[QUOTE=mattcarle21;15452927]It was this in response to your post about watching out for people with beagles. My dog.

QUOTE]

Matt,

I can't tell you properly with words just how brave I think you are! I really admire that in a Fanatic!

I sure hope I don't find out you're a stupid racist or use foul language! Not that many with beagles are racist, mind you, but I'm sure some are...you know?

Seriously, though. I don't forget who they are here, and I give them what sounds like very sound advice, yet it really can mess up their cars. I've already grounded 3 or 4 here...just saying! (One actually mounted a 4x8 sheet of plywood to his roof for an autocross event!) Anyway, if you're not a racist, then if you happen to notice me ever giving horrible advice, just please play along...okay?

See Facebook for upcoming shows...and listen to my podcast!

Last edited by dmax; 05-25-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #274
328iBMW

My Ride: C320
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I do have to appreciate that Barry Obama was able to overcome the challenges in his youth to wind up at the very best schools in the country and then succeed on the political stage. I also appreciate that in every picture you see of him as a kid, he seems like he's having a great time.
Me too.

What makes you come alive?.........Go do it.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:23 AM   #275
Marshmallow

My Ride: Ehhh...
Everybody listen up because you will only see me do this once. I am apologizing because I was wrong. There I said it. I was wrong. I have been completely honest thus far (though I'm an interesting individual so it could be mistaken for trolling) and I'd like to share my recent feelings with you all. If you have been reading through these posts, you know that I talked about a friend of mine who was practically my girlfriend. She went crazy a couple months back and decided that her purpose in life was to get high, drunk, and have sex with as many black guys as she can. This really struck a nerve with me as you can see through the posts. I've never considered E46Fanatics to be full of psychologists, but all of you got me thinking. Why do I hate when black guys date white girls? Well, quite simply, I don't. I've had an interesting revelation. I don't actually hate the black guys, I hate the sluts who reduce themselves to complete attention whores and have sex with said black guys. In short, I hate my "not girlfriend" as she will be referred to from now on. I had an interesting talk with her today. We just chatted as usual, but I thought about everything that happened while we were talking. The two of us are basically inseparable. It seems we are not able to continue living without each other. But it is not as loving as it sounds. It's more of an addiction. We miss each other when we are gone but I can't stand to be around her when I see her. She feels the same way except for the last part. I've figured out that much. How could this girl cause me so much pain that I become sad when I see her? Well it is because of the drama of the last 4 years. I've dealt with all of her unimaginable bs at the scale of a loving husband. She put up with me only some of the time. It was certainly not an equal relationship. So in the end, I have to find out how to tell her it's over. But like I said, this is akin to giving up crack. If you have followed along thus far, that is great. But it's not over yet! I've become so much a part of her life that I try to do the same to everyone else. I try to run their lives because I believe I can do it better for them. But like I stated a couple posts back, I am a libertarian and it is time to starting acting like one. Who do I care what other people do? If it doesn't affect me it shouldn't matter to me. Why does it matter to me if a black guy dates a white girl? I am done dealing with the crappy relationship between me and my "not girlfriend". I've stopped trying to fix her life for her. I've stopped acting like her father and criticizing every wrong thing she does. I've just let go. In 2 weeks, I will graduate. At that point, I will only have to see her if I choose to. I am out of her life, and it feels great.

Thanks for reading. If I offended any of you over the past few days, I am truly sorry. And I'm even grateful because without this thread and all of you in it I may never have grown the pair I needed to leave this girl out of my life and for once just feel happy. Thanks again, everyone!

*And just a little disclaimer. This, along with everything else I have posted, is entirely true and not sarcastic. It's weird for me to not use sarcasm but I can assure you that for once I haven't.

Last edited by Marshmallow; 05-28-2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 05-28-2013, 02:38 AM   #276
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Obama's prom pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
Everybody listen up because you will only see me do this once. I am apologizing because I was wrong. There I said it. I was wrong. I have been completely honest thus far (though I'm an interesting individual so it could be mistaken for trolling) and I'd like to share my recent feelings with you all. If you have been reading through these posts, you know that I talked about a friend of mine who was practically my girlfriend. She went crazy a couple months back and decided that her purpose in life was to get high, drunk, and have sex with as many black guys as she can. This really struck a nerve with me as you can see through the posts. I've never considered E46Fanatics to be full of psychologists, but all of you got me thinking. Why do I hate when black guys date white girls? Well, quite simply, I don't. I've had an interesting revelation. I don't actually hate the black guys, I hate the sluts who reduce themselves to complete attention whores and have sex with said black guys. In short, I hate my "not girlfriend" as she will be referred to from now on. I had an interesting talk with her today. We just chatted as usual, but I thought about everything that happened while we were talking. The two of us are basically inseparable. It seems we are not able to continue living without each other. But it is not as loving as it sounds. It's more of an addiction. We miss each other when we are gone but I can't stand to be around her when I see her. She feels the same way except for the last part. I've figured out that much. How could this girl cause me so much pain that I become sad when I see her? Well it is because of the drama of the last 4 years. I've dealt with all of her unimaginable bs at the scale of a loving husband. She put up with me only some of the time. It was certainly not an equal relationship. So in the end, I have to find out how to tell her it's over. But like I said, this is akin to giving up crack. If you have followed along thus far, that is great. But it's not over yet! I've become so much a part of her life that I try to do the same to everyone else. I try to run their lives because I believe I can do it better for them. But like I stated a couple posts back, I am a libertarian and it is time to starting acting like one. Who do I care what other people do? If it doesn't affect me it shouldn't matter to me. Why does it matter to me if a black guy dates a white girl? I am done dealing with the crappy relationship between me and my "not girlfriend". I've stopped trying to fix her life for her. I've stopped acting like her father and criticizing every wrong thing she does. I've just let go. In 2 weeks, I will graduate. At that point, I will only have to see her if I choose to. I am out of her life, and it feels great.

Thanks for reading. If I offended any of you over the past few days, I am truly sorry. And I'm even grateful because without this thread and all of you in it I may never have grown the pair I needed to leave this girl out of my life and for once just feel happy. Thanks again, everyone!

*And just a little disclaimer. This, along with everything else I have posted, is entirely try and not sarcastic. It's weird for me to not use sarcasm but I can assure you that for once I haven't.
Not sure if serious...
But if so, stay strong man. Life is tough but it'll make you a better person whether you see it in yourself or not.

Old 05-28-2013, 02:45 AM   #277
Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
Not sure if serious...
But if so, stay strong man. Life is tough but it'll make you a better person whether you see it in yourself or not.
This is completely serious. And thanks for the encouragement.

Last edited by Marshmallow; 05-28-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:54 AM   #278
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:

*And just a little disclaimer. This, along with everything else I have posted, is entirely try and not sarcastic. It's weird for me to not use sarcasm but I can assure you that for once I haven't.
i knew it....fvcking troll.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:23 AM   #279
Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
i knew it....fvcking troll.
Sorry that was a typo. But it is completely honest.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #280
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Good for you for getting out of a crappy relationship. Second step is recognizing the part of the crap that you contributed so you can avoid bringing it into your next one. Sounds like you've got a start on that, too.

Circling back to the subject at hand, would you still "hate the sluts who reduce themselves to complete attention whores" if they were having sex with white guys? If you find interracial sex offensive, shifting your hate from the black guy to the white girl isn't exactly progress. It's still indicative of a racially hateful thought process that just has the focus of the hate relocated.

----------------------------------------------
Closed Thread