Seat covers - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2016, 07:20 PM   #1
korslava

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Seat covers

Good evening every one I am new to that fourm and I would like to get same opinion regarding seat cover.
I found couple different options for front seats,There is company that called Lseat and they provide front seat cover that replacing the existing on not going on top of the one that I have.
I would like to know if same one ever bought those covers and their review on the product
Thank you so much for the help.
korslava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:59 AM   #2
dmax

My Ride: '16 340i xD 6-spd
Year: 16
Model: 340i
Transmission: 6-spd
Might be less expensive and easier to just buy a used seat. You might find one for close to $100-150. You really don't want an aftermarket cover as the cost of replacing it alone is probably more than a used seat. Just saying. (Also, new seat cover, you probably won't keep your seat heater (if you have one.))

Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
See Facebook for upcoming shows...and listen to my podcast!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 09:27 AM   #3
korslava

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Lseat offer two front seat cover that installed
As the original one the price is 299 for the full set and the installation is going to be done by me so it's not big deal I am looking for review on this company
korslava is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #4
Nicker

My Ride: 323ci
I have covers from this company:
http://www.wetokole.com/BMW.html

They fit very well and are made of neoprene (the wetsuit material), so they take a nice abuse.

00' 323ci - 170hp
Nicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #5
lmattiso

My Ride: 2003 E46 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslava View Post
Good evening every one I am new to that fourm and I would like to get same opinion regarding seat cover.
I found couple different options for front seats,There is company that called Lseat and they provide front seat cover that replacing the existing on not going on top of the one that I have.
I would like to know if same one ever bought those covers and their review on the product
Thank you so much for the help.
I had them on my car for a little over a year. Not too bad of quality but definitely not as good as stock. The bottom and bolster started rubbing off a bit but other than that I was happy for the price. I ended up getting rid of them since the burnt orange didn't match the factory cinnamon as well as I liked.
lmattiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 10:11 AM   #6
dan4081

My Ride: 2000 323i
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...1#post16903077
dan4081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 10:55 AM   #7
redfeathers

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330 ci
I bought mine from leatherseats.com which are actual leather skins that you have to remove/replace. They are ok but the leather was SHORT in one area and when I complained about it they said they would sew a piece on to make it longer but I would have to PAY to have it removed and PAY again to have it replaced......VERY EXPENSIVE and LEATHERSEATS.COM would not pay for that.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND them to anyone. Just take your seats to a LOCAL custom seat shop and pay them. You'll end up with better results.
Old 02-21-2016, 10:56 AM   #8
redfeathers

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330 ci
I bought mine from leatherseats.com which are actual leather skins that you have to remove/replace. They are ok but the leather was SHORT in one area and when I complained about it they said they would sew a piece on to make it longer but I would have to PAY to have it removed and PAY again to have it replaced......VERY EXPENSIVE and LEATHERSEATS.COM would not pay for that.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND them to anyone. Just take your seats to a LOCAL custom seat shop and pay them. You'll end up with better results.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:44 PM   #9
ridies
Leather Interior

My Ride: E46
https://ridies.com/Product/27509/199...nt-Seat-Covers

Phone: (317) 516-5962

ridies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:53 PM   #10
tcphoto

My Ride: E92 335 MT Coupe
You just bumper a four year old thread with you self promotion? That is low.

tcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 01:57 AM   #11
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
I think redfreathers advice still stands. Ymmv.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

Are you getting hot air no matter where you set your A/C in your E46? Check out this ancient thread! Chime in with your experience:
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 04:33 AM   #12
BaliDawg
Here to serve y’all

My Ride: E39 E46 E84
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
You just bumper a four year old thread with you self promotion? That is low.
Yup, they did that on several threads.
I think www.lseat.com is cheaper.

BaliDawg is online now   Reply With Quote