E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Jlevi SW | Project 335i: The Progression from Birth

58K views 330 replies 161 participants last post by  Edison@JleviSW 
#1 ·
Greetings!
As many of you have already read, we recently had the pleasure of experiencing the BMW European Delivery Program on a beautiful new 335i:

In this thread, we will be documenting the progress of the car. You can check here for regular updates, installation photos, and information about this car and it's development.

We hope you will subscribe and share our excitement during this build-up! Don't blink... this car will be done before you know it!

Regards
JL

See less See more
#4 ·
The car has arrived at Long Beach BMW! We're going to pick it up tomorrow, 08/08/08. Big thanks to Will Shaw!

And... before you guys get bored of stock 335i photos, here are some quick teasers.

First we will be upgrading the brakes, wheels, suspension, and drivetrain before any aerodynamic or cosmetic upgrades are installed... Unfortunately all the good stuff is boxed up, but here is what a 335i in a box looks like :lol:

The wheels and tires are already waiting at Sonic MS in Mountain View, our close friends, business associates, and recommended installation facility. Looking forward to working with these guys over the weekend to transform this already quick car into an absolute beast!

More to come tomorrow...
JL

#23 ·
It's a US Spec car purchased through European Delivery. You get the car at a discounted price and receive discounts on air fare. With the savings on the car/air fare, you get a subsidized or in our case, free trip to Europe. It was an outstanding experience, we toured the factory, picked the car up at the Welt and broke her in through the Swiss Alps!

#37 ·
ALL vehicles are tested before they leave the factory. The reason why it has 0 miles on there (sometimes less than a mile) is because they deliver the cars straight to the Welt. Thus the car was not driven at all. Cars that you see at dealers have some miles on them because they have to be driven somewhat to get to the trucking company and then to the dealers (not to mention the test drives). :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.