2005 325i headlights - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2019, 09:10 PM   #1
Gilbertg90

2005 325i headlights

Hey guy I'm new here, Not sure if this is where I should be posting this but here I go..

I have a e46 with the selfie leveling headlights. I'm assuming that comes with the Xeon package that was available at the time. I'm wondering If there is a set up that has "eagle eyes" along with the self leveling feature? If not what rings should I get. I'm looking for oem stuff more but if not the rings are my second option. Oh and if anyone knows what company sells the headlight lenses at a decent price

Thanks in advance
If this is posted in the wrong section I apologize
Gilbertg90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:03 AM   #2
VpointVick

My Ride: '03 325iT Mysticblau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertg90 View Post
Hey guy I'm new here, Not sure if this is where I should be posting this but here I go..

I have a e46 with the selfie leveling headlights. I'm assuming that comes with the Xeon package that was available at the time. I'm wondering If there is a set up that has "eagle eyes" along with the self leveling feature? If not what rings should I get. I'm looking for oem stuff more but if not the rings are my second option. Oh and if anyone knows what company sells the headlight lenses at a decent price

Thanks in advance
If this is posted in the wrong section I apologize
The angel eyes were only stock on the E39 platform at the time and were never available on E46 from the factory. Here's a thread on opinions on currently available kits to add them. I've had the Orion V2s and been happy, although I'd recommend hitting them with some fine sandpaper prior to install for better light diffusion so that it's not as easy to pick out the individual LEDs.

The lenses on eBay all likely come out of the same factory and fit pretty well. Get whatever ones are cheapest. Given the age of our cars I'd recommend replacing the gaskets this time as well to save yourself any leaks, and the dealership is probably best for those.
VpointVick is online now   Reply With Quote