Feeler: 2000 323i Part Out - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:57 PM   #1
Ivegotissues666

My Ride: 88' BMW E30 SETA
Send a message via AIM to Ivegotissues666
Feeler: 2000 323i Part Out

Like the title says I think it may be time within the next month or two so I want to gauge some interest.

1. Black Leather Sport Heated/Power Seats - Need non-sport manuals + Cash
2. Rear Fold Down HEATED SEATS - Need your fold down seats + Cash
3. Heated Steering 4 spoke wheel from a 99-01 E39 5 series, I will include slip ring but I will need yours in trade, plus your wheel NON-MFL is fine + Cash
4. Xenon Headlights with OEM Silver headlight trim has couple broken tabs on each one however does not affect installation, I will also include an extra OEM 4300k D2S Bulb - Need your Halogens + Cash
5. 2 Mirror Memory Modules ($80 each) + 6 Pin Autofolding Switch with Maroon backing - $160 shipped
6. UUC Pullies used for ~ 10k miles still in good condition - Will need your pullies + Cash
7. Dinan CF CAI with extra filter and water sock jacket, DINAN Label is peeling off a little but nothing major that couldn't be fixed, this was originally for a 330 but I have it on my 323i and it works fine (All I did was use a rubber sleeve around the lip of my MAF sensor to make the Diameter fit snugly on the intake tubing) - Need your intake (preferably 323i) + Cash
8. Black Leather Armrest - I will need your center console + Cash
9. ACS Replica Roof Spoiler Sedan Titanium Silver - $80 shipped
10. UUC SSK + DSSR - I would need your stock shifter + Cash
11. Voltage Stablizer (Forget the name) I paid around $70 shipped I believe and it wasn't the ones floating around on ebay - $40 shipped
12. I would possibly consider trading my rear diff 3.46 granted it where local + cash (I could remove/install the old/new one if needed)
13. Set of Predator Chromiums 6000k used for less than a year - $100 shipped
14. Speakers and Amp, I have a JL Audio 300/4 with a set of Boston Pro60's with crossovers in the front and coaxials in the rear - Would need your stock amp and speakers + Cash.

This is just a feeler, want to gauge some interest and nothing is written in stone as of yet. I will take pictures most likely in the next few days, but overall the seats are in excellent condition front and rear and the armrest as well.

Jared

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ivegotissues666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:12 PM   #2
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
yo bro. how much for the headlights with halogen trade? i know i live in cali but im willing to give it a shot

and how much for the dinan intake

JEREMY
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:19 AM   #3
WhiteOut323i
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2000 323i
how much for numbers 6 7 8 and 14
thanks
mike
WhiteOut323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #4
Davidjay

My Ride: 2004 X3 3.0
Send a message via AIM to Davidjay
Interested in the roof spoiler.

I have a pair of halogen headlights I dont need either....Also have all the oem speakers I dont need

Davidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
Arrows

My Ride: 2000 323i.
Send a message via AIM to Arrows Send a message via MSN to Arrows
Dibs on dinan intake and pullies.

For Sale:
Gauge Rings:
Arrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
DwrdSpyrl

My Ride: 2001 ///M3
Send a message via AIM to DwrdSpyrl
PM'd about predators

New Ride: 2001 LSB ///M3
Updated Sig Coming Soon
DwrdSpyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #7
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Hey Jared,

I might be interested in your seats but I have black sport leatherette manual seats with no heat... also I'm guessing you'd prefer to do the transaction with someone local to you. Let me know.

Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:22 PM   #8
MatthewLFD

My Ride: 550i 6spd + Corvette
How much were you looking to get for the heated rear fold down seats?
MatthewLFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:26 PM   #9
Luigi6459

My Ride: 2003 325i
do the chromoniums include the remote wire kit? If they do, I call second dibs

Clears - LED Tails - Interior Xenons - Matte Black Grill
Luigi6459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #10
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Anyone get a response?

JEREMY
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:23 PM   #11
Arrows

My Ride: 2000 323i.
Send a message via AIM to Arrows Send a message via MSN to Arrows
Nope

For Sale:
Gauge Rings:
Arrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #12
Jelly335

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330I
Send a message via AIM to Jelly335
call thrid dibs on hte predators!!

E46 330i retired
E92 335 current
<3 my one wheel wonder

-Jeremy
Jelly335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:13 AM   #13
Ivegotissues666

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewLFD View Post
How much were you looking to get for the heated rear fold down seats?
I'm looking for $150 + your fold downs if you have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut323i View Post
how much for numbers 6 7 8 and 14
thanks
mike
PM Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
yo bro. how much for the headlights with halogen trade? i know i live in cali but im willing to give it a shot

and how much for the dinan intake
Prefer local pickup and I do have a interested party, but will keep you in mind. As for the intake looking for $300 shipped plus your stock one or $250 pickup + stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Hey Jared,

I might be interested in your seats but I have black sport leatherette manual seats with no heat... also I'm guessing you'd prefer to do the transaction with someone local to you. Let me know.

Navin
Yes someone local would be more appealing, I will add you to the list of people that want the seats. I still have to find out if I can sell this car for a reasonable price.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:31 AM   #14
BYeLisToK

My Ride: 2000 323Ci
Send a message via ICQ to BYeLisToK Send a message via AIM to BYeLisToK Send a message via MSN to BYeLisToK Send a message via Yahoo to BYeLisToK
I have two brand new halogen lights that I will trade plus cash for your xenons! Also I will take your uuc SSK + DSSR. Let me know if you decide to part out!!!

Last edited by BYeLisToK; 05-22-2007 at 01:34 AM.
BYeLisToK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #15
e46_323

My Ride: 323
i am intersted in that voltage stabalizer tell me more about it

is it the JAPANESE BRAAND ONE KAMIKAZE or something??

give some pics.
e46_323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:58 AM   #16
mazdaboi

Whats still avail on this car?
mazdaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:58 PM   #17
Ivegotissues666

Nevermind everyone, I am not going to be able to part out the car. Would a Moderator please delete/close this thread.

Thanks and sorry to everyone who inquired about certain parts

Jared

Old 04-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
chandlergabriel201

My Ride: 2000 bmw 323i
willing to sell your old fan assembly?
chandlergabriel201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #19
lllRazorlll

My Ride: Accord Coupe
Do you still have the xenon headlights?
lllRazorlll is offline   Reply With Quote