keyed my car - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
znc07

keyed my car

someone keyed my car in the shape of a S and its around an inch long however, i know who did it what would u guys suggest i do......
znc07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #2
Youngbinks

My Ride: Bimmer
Oh dude sorry to hear that. Where at on the car did the person do it? Is it too deep to maybe try some touch-up paint?
Youngbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
Diego Sartori

I know what I would do but I dont think I should recommend anyone else to do the same, especially not with laws you have over there in the US.

Sorry to hear this about you car, such a cowardly act keying someones car
Diego Sartori is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2007, 06:53 PM   #4
330lover

My Ride: 01' 330ia bk/bk
Try 3M hand glaze.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01' 330ia, bk/bk, moon, cd, xenon, tinted, 18x8 ASA AR1, Avon Tech M500 18/225/40 all around, Axxis brake pad, Eibach spring
330lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
flyinj3x

My Ride: 03/03 330ci
Send a message via MSN to flyinj3x Send a message via Yahoo to flyinj3x
Quote:
Originally Posted by znc07 View Post
someone keyed my car in the shape of a S and its around an inch long however, i know who did it what would u guys suggest i do......
beat the ever-living-shti out of em.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my obligatory
and
links.
flyinj3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #6
PreppyR6

My Ride: shines like justice
It happened to me last summer. End the bastard. Theres no room for two kinds of justice in these situations. I wish I could have found the little siht
Old 02-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
Ablanco6789
.....loves BOOBS!!!

My Ride: 04 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to Ablanco6789
well if its deep try touch up if not see if it can beef buffed out....try autopia.com and search for people in your area i mean do you have any pics best i can do...

Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid
... where should we all live then

I mean... we've got plenty of parking in the Midwest and South, we've got a place to put all our trash (New York/New Jersey), and we've got a mental institution to put all our narcissists (California). I guess Florida seems ideal.
Ablanco6789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #8
and1baller7k

My Ride: M3 e46
insurance
and1baller7k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #9
flush01

well if you asking what we suggest to do about it, you aint ganna do anything anyways...
flush01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #10
Clean_3

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01 View Post
well if you asking what we suggest to do about it, you aint ganna do anything anyways...
He's absolutely right, you would of handled already ur only other option is insurance or pay for it cuz it doesnt seem like you will do much more than that.

Try snooping through her things and finding out where she stashed your ballz...
Clean_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:28 PM   #11
hcalvarez

My Ride: 2003 325I
sorry to hear about that. just my story, someone keyed me too about three months ago. [email protected] left me with a long line both my rear and passenger door. I tried scratch removers, but it did not work. I tried rubbing compound, still did not work. The thing that worked for me is the retouch paint i bought from the dealer. But be very careful in doing this because you are using a "hairbrush type" when you put the paint on. From a distance, you wont even notice at all. But when you are anal you really will.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

hcalvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #12
Carbon///M3

My Ride: e46 M3 yet again!
Send a message via AIM to Carbon///M3
find out who did it.. hospitalize them if possible..

and what color is your car? That will help me determine what options you have as far as fixing the problem goes.

JB/Cloth - ..DINAN.. ..TMS.. ..DENSO.. ..VOLK.. ..ROGUE.. ..OEM CSL.. low mileage club :D
Carbon///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #13
46_coupe

My Ride: is lame
u scratch my car I SCRATCH YOU equally deep

"As soon as you're born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" - Cake
46_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:45 PM   #14
captain bimmer

I'd Key his (or her) face.
captain bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci & z33 HR
that's a simple bandalism, you can call the cops and just make a report. Some old man hit my windshield with a screwdriver and crack it cuz I took his parking spot in a pathmark store. I did the report 2 months later they caught the guy. no money, but community service for him
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #16
dudelove

My Ride: Hybrid E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain bimmer View Post
I'd Key his (or her) face.
dah! You beat me to it..
dudelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:35 PM   #17
znc07

well im not gonna beat the living **** out of him because i wanna go to college and the one's i wanna go to might not want me with a criminal record (especially for knockin the **** out of them because they keyed my car, theyd say get over it)

also it happend in my high school parking lot so im gonna go up 2 the office tomorrow to c waht they can do.........
Old 02-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #18
guest131

My Ride: Ford Pinto
I have heard way too many of these stories, people make me sick, keying cars and all that crap. It really needs to stop...How can you be that sick and key a car?
guest131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:45 PM   #19
znc07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahBOSS View Post
I have heard way too many of these stories, people make me sick, keying cars and all that crap. It really needs to stop...How can you be that sick and key a car?
well they could be jealous becasue the one who keyed my car drove a crappy ford taurus
Old 02-12-2007, 10:04 PM   #20
znc07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon///M3 View Post
find out who did it.. hospitalize them if possible..

and what color is your car? That will help me determine what options you have as far as fixing the problem goes.
silver