COVID-19 The Corona Virus Thread - Page 41 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2020, 06:03 PM   #801
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Being upset about the common name of a virus is peak douche-wokeness. Jesus....shut up.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
evolved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 06:27 PM   #802
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Being upset about the common name of a virus is peak douche-wokeness. Jesus....shut up.
i know...bgsmith and wde are being d1cks about it.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 06:29 PM   #803
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 06:35 PM   #804
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Vested interest in Chinese propaganda that cost us lives?
Old 03-28-2020, 06:59 PM   #805
MachRc
When Keepin' it real goes..

My Ride: 2009 E89 Z4 35i
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/

It has crossed my mind from the beginning.

I want to believe

I know it's been dismissed and that it is natural
But do we have militaryvspec tech that can hide whether its natural or not?

Just the thought of a Chinese bio weapon that made is designed to infect me more easily than sars, more deadly infecting both the bodies and psyche to devastate a country seems plausible to me.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"This is ten percent luck.. Twenty percent skill.. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure..
Fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name...."
MachRc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:02 PM   #806
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
I heard this too, scary as f
Old 03-28-2020, 07:11 PM   #807
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I literally just linked Spanish flu to the orient and swine to Mexico, doofus

Here s another

https://www.history.com/news/why-was...he-spanish-flu

Keep carrying water for an evil communist regime, though. Very woke

Hey dumb fvck, that link doesn’t say Spanish flu is from China as you’re claiming. It says researchers don’t know the origin, but the first case was reported on a military base in Kansas.

Keep attacking whatever [insert foreign nation or people of color that Trump bashes].
Old 03-28-2020, 07:14 PM   #808
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Why is it so hard for people to say "we fucked up, we'll do it better next time" instead of trying to find someone to blame?

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:19 PM   #809
MachRc

The fact too

I mean fcuk of all the countless provindences over there

That sheer coincidence

The doctor martyr that somehow almost gained traction for free speach in commie mainland china

Just too many cover up to lift to unveil whatever truth may have happened.

Also the fact that the our government is 2 trillion
Set back because we love our people. This nation is plur

I haven't chexk so I don't know but I doubt xi spent 3 trillion helping his folks. To me it feels like they just fking froze their sht like hibernation ice.
Zaaaaaaaap you freeze!!

Over there !!!Zzzzzzzap you freeze mfing providence!!!

So this time next year we are going to be way behind in funding for military
Space weapons
defense budget
things that may really matter

"This is ten percent luck.. Twenty percent skill.. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure..
Old 03-28-2020, 07:25 PM   #810
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Quote:
Vested interest in Chinese propaganda that cost us lives?
Calling it Wuhan flu, China flu, covid 19 or coronavirus has literally zero impact on who gets sick, lives or dies. You’re upset because it doesn’t effectively serve your “othering” agenda. Take your advice that you provided rhumb a few pages ago.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

evolved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:53 PM   #811
Overboost
//Binary is in my DNA

My Ride: 2002 325i
I've been reading this forum for days. I am not sure if this is a PSA for our forum regarding the Covid-19 virus or a clown interview for the 2020 Ringling Brothers circus. WTF is wrong with you guys?

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The older I get... The faster I was...
No Fear

Overboost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:12 PM   #812
Act of God

Quote:
Calling it Wuhan flu, China flu, covid 19 or coronavirus has literally zero impact on who gets sick, lives or dies. You’re upset because it doesn’t effectively serve your “othering” agenda. Take your advice that you provided rhumb a few pages ago.
It goes to origin, which is potentially nefarious and being covered up. If China doesn’t pay for their intentional or negligent acts and we all forget where it came from who says it doesn’t happen yet again? I’ve been Living indoors with a baby for over 2 weeks I need this to stop.

Why do so many of these things come from a corrupt communist human rights violating country?
Old 03-28-2020, 08:42 PM   #813
WDE46

My Ride: '13 128i STX
Quote:
It goes to origin, which is potentially nefarious and being covered up. If China doesn’t pay for their intentional or negligent acts and we all forget where it came from who says it doesn’t happen yet again? I’ve been Living indoors with a baby for over 2 weeks I need this to stop.

Why do so many of these things come from a corrupt communist human rights violating country?

And here we get to the root of most of AOG’s motivation. Just looking for someone to blame. Indoors with a baby? OMG NO WAY.

What do you mean “so many” of these things? China is a corrupt communist human rights violating country. That’s true. But that has little to do with why a couple viruses have come from there. All I can recall is SARS.

Why do you just parrot rush Limbaugh talking points?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:07 PM   #814
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Guys guys guys AoG is the only person in the world stuck home with a kid, cut him some slack, could you imagine if he had 2, maybe even 3 kids????

bgsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:12 PM   #815
WDE46

My Ride: '13 128i STX
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Guys guys guys AoG is the only person in the world stuck home with a kid, cut him some slack, could you imagine if he had 2, maybe even 3 kids????

Or a special needs child? Could you imagine that?!?

WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:40 PM   #816
bgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
Or a special needs child? Could you imagine that?!?

Like one that's favorite thing in the word to do is go to the grocery store, and he doesn't understand why he hasn't gone in weeks now???

But at least the kid lives in a town that's 97.5% white, a fact that AoG loves to bring up, not sure why????? It's almost as if he is jealous!!

Last edited by bgsmith; 03-28-2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:50 PM   #817
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
And here we get to the root of most of AOG’s motivation. Just looking for someone to blame. Indoors with a baby? OMG NO WAY.

What do you mean “so many” of these things? China is a corrupt communist human rights violating country. That’s true. But that has little to do with why a couple viruses have come from there. All I can recall is SARS.

Why do you just parrot rush Limbaugh talking points?

It’s about stopping the next one. This could have been mitigated if they were honest and they were warned about bat viruses in 2013. Time for a wholesale divorce from them.
Old 03-28-2020, 10:32 PM   #818
MachRc

Man I love how this just bring us even closer together!

I'm not even being sarcastic. I typed and thought about my internet words and cared about these words so much I missed completely what happened to Jean Luc Picard in his season finale
Until he was talking to data !!!and I was like WTF did I miss!

And had to rewind it a whole hour (jesus)and be completely shocked that I missed So Much crap that happens in that last episode

I can sympathize for a father having a child under one year old. My first was difficult and he still is a pain in the ass.

I could not watch my son when he was a infant for more than 2 hours without losing my cool. As man man I felt defeated but it is thee truth. Lose my chet exactly at 1 hour and 59 mark

I'm losing a shitl0ad of sleep too and I don't have an infant. Best friends and lovers become enemies at 2 am from crying babies.

I marked the date to pay for the mortgage online. But still the uncertainty looms over for the future

Sure its not only me. Yeah yeah we re all affected together but it doesn't make it feel any better.

I should be thankful we have our health we have food to the point we re probably going to get fat as a nation. We re def not starving in our homes

Been eating alot of questionable leftovers almost believing some indigestion is a sign of that thing that shouldn't be said anymore. .

I call mom my sister texts me im stressing her out stop calling

I catch myself pacing , my wife is keeping busy making masks be ause everyone is asking for one and I tell her its wonder she can help people feel better while I feel just dragging her with gloom

So
Feel free to call each other fkcu faces
And let's it rip from the hip

As long you all lose valuable time away from life
Like I did and missing out on star trek and these sad ass articles that just repeats everyday on the news.

Just don't get sick on me mfers

Old 03-28-2020, 10:55 PM   #819
bgsmith

Mach is HAF (high as fvck)

Old 03-28-2020, 11:00 PM   #820
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
It's about stopping the next one. This could have been mitigated if they were honest and they were warned about bat viruses in 2013. Time for a wholesale divorce from them.
The people in the US were infected WAY past the time we learned about the Corona Virus. Not closing our borders sooner and locking the entire country down is the real blunder here. I hope the next administration learns from it and starts taking viruses seriously.

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."

Last edited by Stankia; 03-29-2020 at 01:00 AM.
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote