Calling All Drivers: Looking For Test Cars - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
Supercar Ace

My Ride: 01 BMW M3 Coupe LSB
Calling All Drivers: Looking For Test Cars

Hey Everyone,

I've been working on a plug-and-play audio product for performance cars and am getting ready to test out the production prototype. The product is designed to create a more immersive driving experience. I'm looking for wide and diverse pool of cars for testing before we get it out to market. If you have any interest in being a tester, please shoot me a PM for more details.

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Supercar Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:23 PM   #2
Supercar Ace

Thanks for the large number of quick replies everyone! If anyone else is interested, please PM me.

/

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Old 09-28-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
Supercar Ace

I just wanted to express my thanks to the flood of folks offering to help out! I greatly appreciate it and will be emailing out information soon!

/

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2017, 12:58 PM   #4
Supercar Ace

I just wanted to express my thanks to the flood of folks offering to help out! I greatly appreciate it and will be emailing out information soon!

/

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Old 10-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #5
Supercar Ace

Hi Everyone,

So I'll be emailing everyone at once since it's the easiest and most efficient way to reach out to everyone that's interested as well as give them a deadline for confirmation responses. We presently have about 300 potential testers across the globe, so there's a lot of moving pieces.

Our next step will be sending out them mail and getting confidentiality waivers signed, then we'll be doing testing by region (we're finalizing the regional testing schedule on our side right now). I'll also be PMing folks and replying here to let them know when to expect the email as well.

Thank you all again for your patience and interest :thumbsup2:

/

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Old 10-19-2017, 03:50 PM   #6
Supercar Ace

Thanks again everyone for the inquiries! We've officially reached our capacity for test cars so we won't be accepting anymore. However we do have a teaser site up, so if you'd like you can check it out and stay up to date here.

Thanks again and I look forward to letting you all know more over the coming weeks

/

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Old 08-07-2018, 04:08 PM   #7
Supercar Ace

Apologies for going MIA, we hit a technical snag that caused us to need to do a major resign, so we're finally getting ready to begin production testing after many delays. It's been one of those things where you ask "why has no one done this before?" and then when you build it, you find out exactly why no one has done it before

Updates to follow soon!

/

- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Old 09-27-2019, 01:28 AM   #8
bmwTuner1

My Ride: Bmw, 330ci
How did this turn out?

bmwTuner1 is offline   Reply With Quote