45 ACP | CCI Blazer Brass | 1000 Rounds | $287 Shipped - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
Knight

My Ride: SL63 | SHO | E46
45 ACP | CCI Blazer Brass | 1000 Rounds | $287 Shipped

http://www.sgammo.com/product/cci/10...case-ammo-5230

Went through a few hundred rounds this week. Clean, accurate and not a single issue cycling through. Also the best price I've ever seen for brass-cased 45 ACP at under $0.29/round.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:18 PM   #2
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Yeah I'd say that's a pretty good deal. I like blazer...never have had any problems with it either.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Follow me on Instagram:
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:53 PM   #3
Rush4theYehO

My Ride: XI fts(now)
That price is on point with 40 sw. Good find. No need for 45 here, hope someone snatches up a case.
Rush4theYehO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:39 PM   #4
GasKing
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 18 Tahoe RST

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
Yeah I'd say that's a pretty good deal. I like blazer...never have had any problems with it either.

I accidentally bought a case of their aluminum cased 9mm when I first got into shooting ,Trash. No problems with the brass though.

Last edited by GasKing; 02-13-2016 at 08:41 PM.
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:21 PM   #5
Fisch330ciTopasBlau
Yes...I do think I hate you

My Ride: E46 Dinan 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I accidentally bought a case of their aluminum cased 9mm when I first got into shooting ,Trash. No problems with the brass though.
I bought a case because it was cheap. It works but a bunch of the indoor ranges I go to don't allow it because they can't use them for reloads. I give it away to friends, blow it off outdoors or have for trade during the zombie apocalypse.

I have a case of the Brass too

-8/21/2007 RIP Grandma
-pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes: flatterers are the worst type of enemies

Last edited by Fisch330ciTopasBlau; 02-16-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Fisch330ciTopasBlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:46 AM   #6
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisch330ciTopasBlau View Post
I bought a case because it was cheap. It works but a bunch of the indoor ranges I go to don't allow it because they can't use them for reloads. I give it away to friends, blow it off outdoors or have for trade during the zombie apocalypse.

I have a case of the Brass too

I remember I had a lot of FTE from multiple different guns with the aluminum stuff.
Old 02-18-2016, 12:17 PM   #7
Knight

My Ride: SL63 | SHO | E46
I don't bother with anything steel or aluminum cased.

|
|
|
|
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:29 PM   #8
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
I don't bother with anything steel or aluminum cased.
Same here, except for the ak and sks (7.62x39). Very little options, and those guns eat ANYTHING. Almost everything is steel cased.

Last edited by GasKing; 02-18-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:24 PM   #9
Fisch330ciTopasBlau
Yes...I do think I hate you

My Ride: E46 Dinan 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I remember I had a lot of FTE from multiple different guns with the aluminum stuff.
I personally have only fired around 200rds with them, I only had a few FTE's but I was trying stupid hollywood grips, lol. Like I said, they're my trash rounds.

I wouldn't buy them again.

-8/21/2007 RIP Grandma
-pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes: flatterers are the worst type of enemies
Fisch330ciTopasBlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:08 PM   #10
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Gas, cash, ass and brass. The GK philosophy.

Last edited by GasKing; 02-20-2016 at 06:09 PM.