E46Fanatics - View Single Post - What Grille looks better!?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 06:16 AM   #4
DMartBossman

My Ride: 2003 E46 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgkinsc330ci View Post
Depends what kind of look you want to go for - personally, I prefer either the full black, or chrome-outer with black-inners look. I plasti-dipped mine black; I think they look great on Steel Grey. I've seen cars that look great with the chrome though, too. Always thought one of my friend's Sparkling Graphite ZHP looked great with chromes, but he recently switched to full black as well (plasti-dip)

IMO, full black looks better if you've got the matte-shadowline trim to accompany it along with the headlight shrouds. Btw, nice halos. Looks like the Khoalty ones, same on my car.
Thank you for your feedback. TBH the look I am going with is mostly having it as sleek & authentic but still having that aggressive look, you know what i mean. I agree with you on the Chrome & Black-Inner. So far, My outer trim is still Chrome but sooner or later I am planning on getting it gloss black.

You are right about the Halos. They are Khaoltys and they are amazing. People under estimate them a lot and go with cheaper AE or they don't even look around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeng View Post
I think I prefer the chrome with black center. Middle photo. I'm eventually going to have to replace these parts too.

Thank you man for your feedback!
DMartBossman is offline   Reply With Quote