E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Coolant brands?
Thread: Coolant brands?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 12:15 PM   #38
Knight

My Ride: SL63 | SHO | E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson42 View Post
I've used Pentofrost NF for decades (really!) in all our BMWs - I have no chemical analysis to back up my claim that it seems to be the BMW coolant (blue - made in Germany) without the BMW price tag. I can say that I've never had a problem related to coolant, such as sludge, corrosion, etc. Our E30, for example, has over 510,000 miles on it and its cooling system is still bright and shiny inside.
Pentofrost coolants (and Pentosin lubricants) are top-notch in quality and meet/exceed manufacturer spec. A good choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote