E46Fanatics - View Single Post - OBD Software and Interface $22.16
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #77
Knight

My Ride: SL63 | SHO | E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirish317 View Post
I received one of these for Christmas. It's a pretty neat tool, doesn't have the data storage/graphing capabilities, but it's a great monitoring tool. I mount mine on the sunglasses tray door, and run the wire under the floor mat.
Did you get the standard one or the EX? Currently looking into buying one of these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote