MachRc
When Keepin' it real goes..

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
The Vaping Lung Disease

Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_in...g-disease.html

Quote:
What we know

There are 530* cases of lung injury reported from 38 states and 1 U.S. territory. Seven deaths have been confirmed in 6 states.

CDC has received complete sex and age data on 373 of 530 cases.
Nearly three fourths (72%) of cases are male
Two thirds (67%) of cases are 18 to 34 years old
16% of cases are under 18 years and 17% are 35 years or older

All reported cases have a history of e-cigarette product use or vaping.
Based on initial data from certain states we know: Most patients have reported a history of using e-cigarette products containing THC. Many patients have reported using THC and nicotine. Some have reported the use of e-cigarette products containing only nicotine.

What we donít know

We do not yet know the specific cause of these lung injuries. The investigation has not identified any specific e-cigarette or vaping product (devices, liquids, refill pods, and/or cartridges) or substance that is linked to all cases.

Curious to see what causes these issues

vitamin E coating your lungs?
is it beacuse people are smoking the wick?
bad batches of homemade THC cartridges/ knock offs

all of the above

its quite interesting that not even a year ago Phillip Morris buys Juul for like 13 billion dollars, and now its dealing with bans around the world. And banning of flavors tied to electronic cigarettes pretty much overnight.

Mechanical mods and stuff have been around for YEARS
I am quite interested in what is causing these deaths and if it is prolonged use of vaporizers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To hit the top first you gotta fall before you make it. With 4 minutes of your time, watch me demonstrate it.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote