E46Fanatics - View Single Post - BMW E46 Sunshade Sunroof Final Fix COMPLETE Pictorial DIY!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
delmarco

My Ride: 335i xDrive Deep Sea
Year: 2011
Model: 335i
Transmission: Steptronic
Send a message via ICQ to delmarco Send a message via Yahoo to delmarco
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
you got those clips for free!?! I had to pay 62.95 for all four
Yeah BMWrecyclers on eBay hooked me up. I honestly didn't even know the clips were going to be included.

The dealer should sell the sunshade replacement with free clips! The BMW Of Manhattan dealership wanted $200 for the sunshade and $70 for the clips.

It just hurts to know that BMW rapes us when we buy these specific parts because they were poorly designed by them. I could understand the normal rape-age for wear and tear items like Control Arms, but when you go in there, after a long line of E46 drivers who went before you with the same sunshade issues, they should at least try to take care of you because they already know whats up!

crooks they are!

At any rate I got everything on a BEST OFFER for $50. The sunshade and all the clips could have passed for BRAND NEW as well, even though the seller said they came out a totaled 2000 323i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
the original owner of mine glued the bump stops to the sunshade

So your PO glued the clips onto the shade. LOL!

I said on another forum, that before you lift up the glass roof and peer in there and you can never predict what you will find.

There is an orginal surprise inside every E46 sunroof.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE MY BMW MODS & PROJECTS:

E90 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

E46 -

Last edited by delmarco; 01-30-2010 at 01:51 PM.
delmarco is offline   Reply With Quote