E46Fanatics - View Single Post - From a 320Ci to a 330Ci: Maintenance, upgrades and progress
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 01:24 AM   #11
bendoscopy

My Ride: 330Ci M + 320Ci
Transmission: 5MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidas View Post
Beautiful colour on beautiful car. I had my touring in topaz blue and I fell in love with it. Now I have midnight blue which is pretty too but nothing can beat topaz. You are very lucky to have it for the second time. I am not fan of grey interiors. Beige, black and silver in your 320i is very nice. If I were you I would switch it from 320i but keep the anthracite headliner. Are you sure with that O2 Pilot mod?
Thanks, man. Glad you agree. Topaz really is one of my favourite BMW finishes. Midnight Blue is also gorgeous.

I'll be honest, I wasn't keen on the grey interior at first. It's an unusual grey and I still think they put too much blue in the dye. It's quite a cold shade. But it's really grown on me lately. If my beige interior from the 320 was in better shape and had electric seats, I'd consider a swap. But I'm happy for now.

O2 mod, I think I'll monitor oil consumption for a few more weeks. It has worked wonders for me before, but if this CCV is healthy then maybe there's no need. Also considering going for a full catch can again, as that's ultimate peace of mind and also quite a fun little job.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMW E46 330Ci M-Sport 2001 topasblau/grau 118k miles
BMW E46 320Ci Sport 2002 topasblau/hellbeige 125k miles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
| drive tastefully

Last edited by bendoscopy; 12-25-2019 at 01:24 AM.
bendoscopy is offline   Reply With Quote