E46Fanatics - View Single Post - From a 320Ci to a 330Ci: Maintenance, upgrades and progress
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 07:04 AM   #3
bendoscopy

My Ride: 330Ci M + 320Ci
Transmission: 5MT
Quote:
I do have rapid blinking on all indicators, which is frustrating. It's the very same setup as in my 320Ci, so I'm unsure why thew new car has a problem here.
Pretty surprised but this actually worked. I just put the SW 3.6 LCM into the car and the rapid blinking stopped immediately. Upgraded from a SW 2.0 module.

So if you have the rapid blinking issue, you've chased all your ground points and have resistors where necessary, change up your LCM. A pretty inexpensive and simple fix (once you've coded out the tamper dot).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMW E46 330Ci M-Sport 2001 topasblau/grau 118k miles
BMW E46 320Ci Sport 2002 topasblau/hellbeige 125k miles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
| drive tastefully
bendoscopy is offline   Reply With Quote