E46Fanatics - View Single Post - DAILY E46 MOD/REPAIR UPDATES - What have you done?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 05:34 PM   #40636
Mango

My Ride: Lexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonnblack View Post
Needed a roof rack this last weekend so I whipped one up. Thought I had a better picture of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using E46Fanatics mobile app
closeups where they bolt to the roof? like what fastener did you use. does it scratch it? whats protecting it? just curious

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

-
-
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote