E46Fanatics - View Single Post - iGO Primo Issues/Tweaks/Systxt thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #476
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill72 View Post
What's up Darkoz,

I'm new to Dynavin, I just installed the unit in my E92 and that map card it came with did not work...error said "maps out of date". Anyway I'm gonna earse all that stuff and install igo primo per your instructions. Since I'm in Germany (military) I need euro maps, when I went to the site you provided the file is split into five parts. Do I just put them in the same order and inseret them into maps folder in your program?
The Europe map files you need to download from that site is....NAVTEQ Q4.2010 FULL EUROPE
Once downloaded you then extract (unzip) the .rar files using winrar, you just need to double click the first .rar file and it will automatically extract the map files from all of the 5 downloaded files.
The map files go into your Primo/content/map folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill72 View Post
Also the last point you made about different countries and regions, what exactly do i have to change? something inside your file? or navi setting once i get it loaded?........
Each country has it's own set of files that you need to put into the corresponding folders in Primo.
In addition to the map files you also need the correct files to go into the following Primo/content folders.........
(I've also shown the file extension of the files for each corresponding folder)

map - .fbl .fda
building - .3dl
dem - .dem
speedcam - .spc .txt .spbd .spud
phoneme - .ph
poi - .poi

All these files can be downloaded from that same site where the maps are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Darkoz; 03-31-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Darkoz is offline   Reply With Quote