E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Pic Request: LSB M3 with Imola Red Interior

24K views 64 replies 37 participants last post by  Kevin2772 
#1 · (Edited)
I've heard of two people who have Imola red interior in their Laguna Seca Blue M3, but I have never seen a photo of it. Personally, it sounds hideous and sort of overly "patriotic" to me.. Anyone have any pics of any sort of blue M3 (LSB would be great, but Topaz, Estoril, etc. will work too) that they can post?

The reason I ask, really, is because I have an Imola red interior and I'm wondering if I should save it for when I get the M3..

#36 ·
I've seen an Estoril on Imola and it looked suprisingly good!

#48 ·
I actually like that PY/IR combo. It's definitely different, but it's a pretty cool combination!

#52 ·
#53 ·
I posted that car a few weeks back on some "rare combo" thread

That looks absolutely terrible, however, if that car was being asked for a reasonable price, I would buy it, put my Imola interior in that, and then put the LSB interior in my 330... weren't they asking like, $35k for it? lol.... that combo is atrocious

#55 ·
im not sure which blue i have (midnight or topaz) but i know for sure i dont have LSB and i have red interior and it looks gorgeous. I am the third owner and i know for sure the second owner never painted the car (family friend) and the first owner had bought it from the bmw dealer when it first came out. (while under warranty most people dont paint their cars) but its like a dark blue/black. the pictures i have are to big to upload here with my phone so i just posted them on my instagram. just check it out @thehater1397

#61 ·
Midnight Blue code 453 E46 M3
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.