E46Fanatics - View Single Post - What color wheel looks best on Alpine White?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 10:51 AM   #3
MBCO

My Ride: AW|NB 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernate View Post
I'd get either anthracite or hypersilver on alpine white. IMO hyperblack doesn't look good on AW, and black is kind of tacky to me.

So between those, if you are going for a more aggressive look (ie, you are going to get a lower it, mtech II, etc.) i'd do anthracite. Otherwise hypersilver (which it sounds like you are leaning towards since you said OEM look)
Black isn't an option as I'm not a fan either. It will be lowered but only enough to close the wheel gap. Roads where I'm at are relatively good but my driveway is up a mountain....Literally and approach angle way too steep for a considerable amount of drop.

H&R Cup Kit will provide just enough drop for me and I should be okay pulling in and out of my driveway.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
by
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, on Flickr
IG:
MBCO is offline   Reply With Quote