E46 Fanatics Forum banner

ISAless Help

54K views 233 replies 22 participants last post by  gunner916 
#1 ·
So I followed the instructions on ms43wiki on how to remove isa.
1) So i took ISA unit out completely and there was a hole size about 3/4 inch))
2) Went to home depot and bought a thing that you should put on the leg of ur chair so it doesnt scratch the floor , it has a cone shape and its thick rubber so it fits in the whole perfectly blocking all the air.
3) ECU parameters changes , moment where i spend 3 hours doing it , cuz 3 times tunerpro closed on me without saving the progress so i had to do it over)) :censor::banghead:
So here is my big question there is 2 lines that i cannot find which are
dummy_w_1: 800
c_dyw_cycnr_is: 150
I check abbreaviations and still couldnt find them anywheres
So the car runs without them , but it stalling out sometimes ,and linear throttle works the best with ISA delete , well i think so)
I can upload my file if you want to check it just lemme know

#230 · (Edited)
Does anybody have some proper settings for the m54b25 Engine for ip_pvs_isa_isapwm_isapwm ?

Raised the tables and run‘s acceptable but i have some high idling when going reverse.

Edit: also have Idle bouncing when starting in cold state. Should probably lower the settings

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

#231 ·
Okay I'm running on ISAless for quite some time now.

Yesterday I wanted to apply my burble setting, but the car just doesn't go into overrun without cutoff. Not even with PUC completly disabled in IP_N_MIN_PUC

Does someone have an idea why?

#233 · (Edited)
I deleted my ICV for the first time on my M54B25. It is running an M50 intake manifold and an M54B30 throttle body.

I used the values for the M54B30 from the Wiki and had to rescale the axes in some tables and the engine is idling perfectly. I didn't need to make any changes to ip_pvs_isa_isapwm__isapwm :)

Not sure if the stable idle is because of M54B30 throttle body or because I rescaled the table axes. Might help someone though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.