E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasti-dipped ENTIRE car

128K views 222 replies 90 participants last post by  simsima325 
#1 ·
The day i discovered Plastidip was probably one of the best days of my life. Ive been dreaming of blacking out a whole car for a long time and have finally done it. So if anyone is wondering what it looks like pictures follow...

Feedback is welcome :)

And this is my first post btw :thumbup:

See less See more
#17 ·
Ok so with my past experience with this stuff... Basically 2 good coats and about 3 to 4 days hardening time will EASILY go through a car wash. I had my Grill on my Jetta done for a long time with no wear and tear and many car washes, this is just bigger scale.

And i totally support your notion to paint your wheels. Ive seen it done and it looks great!

#19 · (Edited)
The day i discovered Plastidip was probably one of the best days of my life. Ive been dreaming of blacking out a whole car for a long time and have finally done it. So if anyone is wondering what it looks like pictures follow...

Feedback is welcome :)

And this is my first post btw :thumbup:

Yea that stuff is great!!!! I did my rims. If i get really bored I may just attempt this!! lol

#32 ·
Really nice.. did you do it in sections at all? Id be scared of it drying unevenly and looking unprofesh.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Bimmer App

#35 ·
yeah i am going to do my rims soon! car looks dope man i love it i agree with the rest of the fanatics,slap on some smoked corners and lower the car and you will be set

#36 ·
looks great; i'm working up the nuts to do my 68s.
you did this in your garage? didn't the smell make you crazy or are you so high you don't think you're nuts?
wheni read about PDing wheels it was said to do it in a well-vented area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.