E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 03:45 AM   #1
tdavis28

My Ride: AW 330xi
"Individual color" List for BMW

Hello,
I am having problems finding a list and pictures of the M3 individual paint jobs. Anybody that can be post some pics of the individual color interiors would be great help. I think having a clean, unique interior sets your car off more than anything, and it's also just plain boss.
(And yes.. I already tried searching)
tdavis28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:51 AM   #2
Acarder

My Ride: 69' M3
Aegean Blue Metallic
Blue Water Metallic
Cosmos Black Metallic
Electric Red
Estoril Blue
Lemans Blue
Night Blue
Orient Blue
Silverstone
Sterling Gray
Stratus Gray
Techno Violet
Velvet Blue

Courtesy of http://m3.madrussian.net/gallery.shtml#top, pics there as well.

Interior pics http://m3.madrussian.net/indintcolors.shtml

Exterior pics for all 3's in the individual program http://m3.madrussian.net/indextcolors.shtml

Not sure of where you could buy the interiors though. You'd probably be **** out of luck if you wanted the trim pieces OEM though as individual cars are not available in the States and therefore would probably be RHD. The chances of finding the exact colour you want OEM are pretty much 0 in LHD, and the prices would be unbelievable. Any good specialty painting shop near you should be able to paint the trim any OEM colour and if you have grey/tan seats you might be able to have them dyed.

Last edited by Acarder; 01-09-2010 at 03:54 AM.
Acarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:20 AM   #3
tdavis28

thanks for the quick reply. the dark chesnut and and dark titanic blu is So pretty much the only way of getting your hands on the individual interior is if the originial owner customed ordered it from factory??
Old 01-09-2010, 04:24 AM   #4
Acarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdavis28 View Post
thanks for the quick reply. the dark chesnut and and dark titanic blu is So pretty much the only way of getting your hands on the individual interior is if the originial owner customed ordered it from factory??
Yep pretty much, it would be a lot easier and cheaper to tell a shop you want your interior/exterior this colour scheme and to have them do it.

To get an OEM individual interior for an E46 you need

-To live outside of the US, or to find a owner who was very crafty and got BMWAG to agree
-To find a LHD one (not a whole lot of places outside of the US are LHD)
-To find the owner of the interior you want in the right colour and the right body style
-To have him/her part with it

To be blunt, you've got 0 chance for an OEM one . If you just want the interior though, you could get a shop to repaint/dye your own one for a pretty reasonable sum of money.

If you ever end up buying a new BMW though you can always try and get in contact with BMW NA to see if they'll allow you to change the options to individual ones once you've ordered your car.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:28 AM   #5
Q8///M3

My Ride: e46 ///M3
here is mine

Q8///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:31 AM   #6
Acarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q8///M3 View Post
here is mine

Is that a CSL? Or maybe a ZCP, the interior gives it away a little.. but ****
Old 01-09-2010, 04:35 AM   #7
tdavis28

To be honest, I'm not really interested in getting a individual interior, I was just curious abut the rarity. I have however seen the arizona sun color in US spec cars, primarily in 'verts.
I was always under the impression that imola red , tannin red, cinnamon, and natural brown were all part of the individual program. I also didn't know that there were so many different color interiors. Kinda makes me wonder why theres only 3 basic options.
Also, how expensive would a good interior dye job cost? ( I have tan, non-sport interior)
Old 01-09-2010, 04:37 AM   #8
tdavis28

^^^^^^ very "fresh" ride
Old 01-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #9
olinjohnston

My Ride: Dakar 330Xi + ESS TS
Send a message via AIM to olinjohnston
Individual e46 pics:

My car: (not on the official Individual color list)

An Individual M3 I saw at Bimmerfest 07: (Techno Violet on Kiwi)

Some random nice e46 Individual interiors for you:

Love the leather console and door panels on this one:
Old 05-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
Mc 007

My Ride: 325ci Performance
nice topic