E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-28-2005, 08:12 PM   #1
CSL-RLKA
Banned

My Ride: 2003 Accord LX
Send a message via AIM to CSL-RLKA
Unhappy I feel like Vomiting all the time. Sup with that? :(((

Man, I feel like vomiting all the time. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. My mom says its because of the stress I have on my self and I was the same when I was a kid. Then apparently I got fine and now it started again. But I don't know. Its getting annoying too. I can't even enjoy a night out with my boys or family or even do anything. Every time we go out, I have to come home early because I feel like I want to throw up. Or when we go out to a restaurant all of the sudden it hits me and you know how shitty the feeling of throwing up is. You can't do shiz and you make it worse for the people around you too u know. Cause they have to suffer seeing u suffer. They can't have fun and laugh. Then since my parents get all sad too, they have to leave too and bring me home and their night gets ruined too. Then it makes you feel even worse knowing that u ruined everyone's night. Now the most annoying thing is though, as soon as I get to my house I feel all good and its like there is nothing wrong with me. Doctors in the house, please help me. Some suggestions, anything id appreciate it. Its really bothering me.
CSL-RLKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 08:14 PM   #2
benzfreak

My Ride: my ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_GEN
Man, I feel like vomiting all the time. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. My mom says its because of the stress I have on my self and I was the same when I was a kid. Then apparently I got fine and now it started again. But I don't know. Its getting annoying too. I can't even enjoy a night out with my boys or family or even do anything. Every time we go out, I have to come home early because I feel like I want to throw up. Or when we go out to a restaurant all of the sudden it hits me and you know how shitty the feeling of throwing up is. You can't do shiz and you make it worse for the people around you too u know. Cause they have to suffer seeing u suffer. They can't have fun and laugh. Then since my parents get all sad too, they have to leave too and bring me home and their night gets ruined too. Then it makes you feel even worse knowing that u ruined everyone's night. Now the most annoying thing is though, as soon as I get to my house I feel all good and its like there is nothing wrong with me. Doctors in the house, please help me. Some suggestions, anything id appreciate it. Its really bothering me.
It's probably anxiety from stress.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:29 PM   #3
mtfour
Mooove, get out the way!

My Ride: 2004 S4, 2010 A6
Acid reflux?
mtfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
CSL-RLKA
Banned

I just did a little search on it. Apparently its called Vomiting phobia. This is a forum with all the people who have this problem. Feels good to see that I'm not the other one but yet I feel bad for all these people cause I know what they go through each time they get this damn ****.

Vomiting phobia Forum
Old 06-28-2005, 08:40 PM   #5
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzfreak
It's probably anxiety from stress.
True that. That is one important factor I think.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:41 PM   #6
Unveiled

Raw dick will do that to you.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:41 PM   #7
4ngie

My Ride: Chrissspyy
When you did it when you were little, did a Doctor say it was caused by stress? I'd definitley go get checked out.

Angie

4ngie likes this.
4ngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 08:50 PM   #8
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ngie
When you did it when you were little, did a Doctor say it was caused by stress? I'd definitley go get checked out.

Angie
You know like I had this thing when I was a kid. I didn't eat as much as I should have. Then Like apparently I hated food too. Then like my mom said, every time I saw food that was mine, id get the same feeling. Then I guess it went away and I got OK. Now again the same sh1t is happening and its ruining my life man. I can't even have fun. Seriously today in Bio 102, I was like I have to go home but then I couldn't cause u can't miss a class. I was seriously about to start crying in the middle of the class. Life is so like hard like this. I probably won't ever be able to take my wife and kids to restaurant either as I'll get like this. God, I hope I get cured by him. . Seriously you guys who are feeling good, you should go thank god. There is nothing worse than not being OK. No money or no car or no nothing could make you feel good. Health always comes in first. Imma go cry now.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #9
benzfreak

My Ride: my ride
I feel like I need to puke sometimes. But I have IBS. So it is from stress. I pop a couple Maalox max tablets, go to the bathroom and feel better.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:11 PM   #10
B8888KC

My Ride: Old fart E46 sedan
Maybe you're pregnant? jk

I think you might have been ill, or going to get ill. Seriously, sometimes I feel like throwing up all the time when I was going to get sick. Do you get dizzy too? I say, go to a doctor. You have health insurance, don't you?
B8888KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:57 PM   #11
ArjunGFX

My Ride: BMW M3 (one day)
I found another forum about it:

http://www.vomitingfanatics.com

j/k

seriously, good luck man, i hope you feel better
def see a doctor about it
ArjunGFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:00 PM   #12
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B8888KC
Maybe you're pregnant? jk

I think you might have been ill, or going to get ill. Seriously, sometimes I feel like throwing up all the time when I was going to get sick. Do you get dizzy too? I say, go to a doctor. You have health insurance, don't you?
Yeah but I don't want to be on medication. These medications these days are so horrible. Have you seen the advertisement and their side effects. Its like, Oh your head ache will be gone in no time then its like side effects includes braind damage, internal bleeding haha. You know, and what is the doctor going to subscribe, those like vomit pills that are made for the airplane that I can buy my self over counter. But yeah i'm going on Saturday anyways to see what she says. Hopefully it'll be gone.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:04 PM   #13
e46'd

My Ride: e46 M3
I heard Bukake will do that to you.
e46'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:56 PM   #14
JPooah

My Ride: '02 330ci
it might be reflux if you have heartburn sensations after meals or sour taste in mouth.

but you might have a hiatal hernia. my newest patient has had an uneasy vomiting feeling for 6 months, not helped with Reglan or Mylanta or nexium. She actually has a sliding hiatal hernia. it's where the stomach rides up higher above the diaphragm and you get refluxy queasy feeling.

so. i'd say try some prevacid plus mylanta. if that doesn't help after 3 weeks, go to your doctor for some reglan or compazine. if that doesn't help, it's time to get your endoscopy. just a little free medical advice.
JPooah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 07:39 AM   #15
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPooah
it might be reflux if you have heartburn sensations after meals or sour taste in mouth.

but you might have a hiatal hernia. my newest patient has had an uneasy vomiting feeling for 6 months, not helped with Reglan or Mylanta or nexium. She actually has a sliding hiatal hernia. it's where the stomach rides up higher above the diaphragm and you get refluxy queasy feeling.

so. i'd say try some prevacid plus mylanta. if that doesn't help after 3 weeks, go to your doctor for some reglan or compazine. if that doesn't help, it's time to get your endoscopy. just a little free medical advice.
Oh lol thanks man. Ill try that and hopefully go to the doctor this saturday and see what she sugessts as well. I no like Endoscopy
Old 06-29-2005, 07:54 AM   #16
John330i

My Ride: 2003 BMW330i
Send a message via AIM to John330i Send a message via MSN to John330i
I think it might have to do with the Honda Acord j/k
John330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 07:56 AM   #17
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John330i
I think it might have to do with the Honda Acord j/k
Yeah man, the VTEC is getting me. I also think my NOS gas has soemthing to do with it as well lol .
Old 06-29-2005, 10:35 AM   #18
guest1008
Banned User

My Ride: 08 Lexus ES350
Good luck man. From watching Scrubs, watch out for other signs of appendicitis.
guest1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:39 AM   #19
Azrael

My Ride: mule
I have this problem, I worry and get stressed to the point that I don't eat and if I even have a thought about food it makes me sick.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:50 AM   #20
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolyte
I have this problem, I worry and get stressed to the point that I don't eat and if I even have a thought about food it makes me sick.
I think im just scared of throwing up so that's why it keeps coming to me. So today I got so mad,I was like **** it. I went to the bathroom and tried throwing up. Then like nothing came out cause I know there is nothing in my stomach and that just gave me enough confident that Oh well there is nothing wrong with my stomach. And its empty so even if I want to throw up, there is nothing there. So that helped a little bit. But I still want to go see a doctor and see what she has to say. Also i got these nice Jinger gums from CVS. They have jingeril in them and that's really good for your stomach. I want to have a nice life and Im not going to let this ****er get in front of me. Man I wanna be able to take my wife and kids out and do stuff you know. Imma try throwing up and see well there is nothing wrong with throwing up so I don't get scared of it anymore. Also the stress plays big role 4 sho. I gots to take it little bit easy on the work and school and everything.