E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tragic accident.. santiago canyon...

62K views 157 replies 113 participants last post by  BreakMyWallet 
#1 ·
dont.. be stupid with ur driving guys.. i can safely say that bmw's are the greatest driving experience.. but tonights socal meet went really bad in the canyon run.. imola red m3.. burst into flames speeding into the corner on santiago canyon.. 2 people walk out with some injuries.. didnt look like any broken bones.. but the guy in the back got trapped cuz the car was upside down.. and the car exploded.. rest in peace..

just watch what you guys do.. tonight really shook me up.. and im glad im driving a bmw, but if u saw what i saw.. u would think twice about driving like a crash dummy..

#15 ·
Sorry you had to witness such a tragic event. I really feel for the driver who walked away. I would never want a passenger to, in a vehicle that I was driving, pass away due to my actions. I hope that the deceased RIP, the driver, other passengers and witnesses recover from their tragic experience, and the rest of us drive more carefully in the future.

#20 ·
when bad things like this happen i kinda feel like i had a part in the accident. if we didn't exist and e46fan never picked up, homeboy would be probably be chillin home or out drinking a bud. But I know thats not the way to go about it. Everytime you take a hard turn or needlessly speed , lets think of the people who have died before us and slow down abit , stop taking unessessary risks. I like to be a part of a community that can affect people in a postive way. So lets etch this in our memmories and drive carefully out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.