9K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  InDiGlOM3 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
That's alot of manifolds! :)

#7 ·
Sexy site :)

#11 ·
We don't currently have a trade in option. But we could probably give you some money back if you wanted to send us the steedspeed manifold in exchange. Please work with david@horsepowerfreaks.com on that.

Chris.

#16 ·
Got mine today and it looked nice. It had some fitment issues, but nothing a handyman cant fix.

The fitment on the boltholes are abit bad if you see how the gasket lays out towards the manifold. Took a drill and enlarged the mounting holes in the gasket, so i could get it to center without having the gasket inside the exhaust stream.

The holes on the manifold itself had some fitment issues also and where it was worst i had to grind down a nut to get it to fit. It also couldnt mount flat on the surface so it "mushroomed" the nut abit.

It looks shiny tho! :evil:

#17 · (Edited)
Got mine today and it looked nice. It had some fitment issues, but nothing a handyman cant fix.

The fitment on the boltholes are abit bad if you see how the gasket lays out towards the manifold. Took a drill and enlarged the mounting holes in the gasket, so i could get it to center without having the gasket inside the exhaust stream.

The holes on the manifold itself had some fitment issues also and where it was worst i had to grind down a nut to get it to fit. It also couldnt mount flat on the surface so it "mushroomed" the nut abit.

It looks shiny tho! :evil:
Sorry about that. Thanks for posting up the pictures. We made a few changes to the manifold to address that issue. We appreciate your support and sorry again for the hassle.

P.S. The oil feed for the turbo comes from the other side of the motor in the front. :)

Chris.

#18 ·
Ah ok. Thought it looked wiered with it sticking out that much. Was going to buy a banjocoupling and change it.
Did you put it where the plug is next to the oem oil pressure sender is? Because im going to use my Oil pressure sender for the ProEFI ecu in that hole.

#19 · (Edited)
It goes right below the intake manifold directly towards the front. I spoke with Josh and he said he shipped you the full instructions. Do yourself a favor and read the instructions cover to cover and go through them step by step. Every time someone has screwed up part of an HPF installation we have gone back and updated the instructions to point out all the "wrong" things people have done. It will save you sooooo much time and effort just following the instructions. :)

Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.