E46 Fanatics Forum banner

19" staggered axis supermesh.. offset? best tire size?

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  MSO4 
#1 · (Edited)
What's the offset on staggered 19" Axis Supermesh wheels?

5x120 bolt pattern

19X8.5 front
19x9.5 rear

tires:
235/35-19 front
265/30-19 rear

are those the best tire sizes for these wheels?

does anyone know the offset? i think it's 30 or 35 for the front and 40 or 45 for the rear?

will a 9.5" wheel with a 265 tire require any fender rolling on a 2000 323ci with sport suspension? no immediate plans to drop, i may decide to later if i'm not happy with the look.

#2 ·
clee521 said:
What's the offset on staggered 19" Axis Supermesh wheels?

5x120 bolt pattern

19X8.5 front
19x9.5 rear

tires:
235/35-19 front
265/30-19 rear

I think the only available offset is 40 or 45. You don't get to choose which offset, it's only available in one offset.

I went to pickup those rims today but unfortunately one was damaged during shipping. So I have to wait for another week. They looked really nice in person. However, the finish is really cheap if you look at it closely. From afar, they are really phat though. I got the Toyo T1s tires. 19 inch tires looked so nice, can't wait to mount them on my car :drool:

#4 ·
clee521 said:
what size tire did you get? i usually see people getting 235 in the front.. sometimes 245.. but for the rear, i've seen some people use 245.. all the way up to 275. can anyone tell me what the the best size to use would be?
yes those are the best tire size to get.. 275 is for M3, way too wide for non m

#6 ·
MSO4 said:
265/30 rear and 235/35 front sitting on Eibach w/stock shocks. I'll see how well that wheel/tire combo will fit and whether I have to roll the fenders hopeful this week. I can't wait.
my friend with similar setup only rubs on big bumps.. otherwise no problem

and your toyo has round sidewalls.. so even better

#8 ·
TZ Blue D3 said:
offset for bmw fitment is et40.
Well, I got the new rims. Looks really nice. The offset of the front is 35 and the rear is 40. However, I get a little rub when turning into a drive way or over uneven road surfaces on the freeway. It looks like the rub is on the out edge of the rear tires (Toyo) with the inner fender.

I called Axis and they told me that the rear 19x9.5 is available in either a 40 or 45 offset for the 330Ci. So I should get the 45 offset then? Is that right?

#10 ·
MSO4 said:
I called Axis and they told me that the rear 19x9.5 is available in either a 40 or 45 offset for the 330Ci. So I should get the 45 offset then? Is that right?
Actually, I checked on that again and they don't have a 45 offset. So I had my rear fenders rolled yesterday. Normal driving and driveways are ok now. But it rubbed when I was going around this turn (also uneven surface) really fast with 3 people in the car last night. I keep on driving it for another month to see if I need to roll it more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.