E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Order your "Disregard Females Acquire Mods" And/Or "LovE46 Shirts Now!

41K views 181 replies 97 participants last post by  joeysm3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,:hi:
This is a perfect opportunity to own a rare and awesome E46 related shirt. I have a few hundred of these shirts in M and L. I can also make them in other sizes however XL and XXL would cost $2 more.
UPDATE: XXL IS ALSO AVAILABLE NOW!

The best thing with this is that it's not a group buy, we don't have to reach a certain number to make this happen. I have the shirts sitting in my office already. With every order you also get a FREE "E46Fanatics.com" window decal. I've showed the design to a bunch of local members of the forums and they all liked it and purchased a shirt or two.

DEADLINE;12/30/2012. So get yours asap!

Price: $14.75 shipped per shirt.
What you get: A black "Disregard Females, Acquire Mods" OR "LovE46" shirt.
In addition to the shirt, I will also include a FREE "E46Fanatics.com" window decal (about 8") in the shipment.
Shipping: 3-10 days according to USPS.

I can also put the design on the back of the shirt, if needed. Please let me know about that when you make the order.
Here's how "LOVE46" design looks.
XS Shirt

XL Shirt

And "Disregard Females Acquire Mods"
XS Shirt

XL Shirt

Please make the payment to F1ratt@hotmail.com (Make sure it's #1 after F, not an I). Either send it as a gift or make sure you add $0.75 for paypal fees. Don't forget to include what design and size you would like, and your shipping address.

Thank you.

:clap:

See less See more
#36 ·
Definitely want to get this shirt!!!

#43 · (Edited)
They're available.
I've been wearing mine for 2 weeks now and it hasn't really shrunk. It depends on how you wash it/ dry it I guess.
As far as the size goes, I would say large since you're over 6".

Not sure if I should get both or one. :) especially being married. I really would be BSing with the 2nd.
I say get 20! Lol
I am getting one!
:thumbsup:
What about "disregard males, acquire mods"?

I'd get one.... y'all sexist! :p
I could make that for you!

#42 ·
What about "disregard males, acquire mods"?

I'd get one.... y'all sexist! :p

#57 ·
Yes, I can.
Hey just sent money for a Medium love46 shirt can't wait to get it how long will it take to ship?
Shipping takes 3-10 days according to USPS.
I'm 6'1", 225 lb

thanks!
Pm'd you. Probably XL.

How about a shirt with the car front/back only, and drop the words and people?
I can do it for you.
before i buy, how long to get shipped to fl?
edit: if the small is too small... i will ship back for a medium ;)
If you're exchaining it, you'd have to pay to send it back and my cost to ship a new one to you. Shipping takes 3-10 days according to USPS
OP, PM Sent
Replied!
Anyone recognize whose M3 was used for the Disregard Females Acquire Mods shirt? :eeps:
No, but I know who designed it :)
Hmm. I Kind of wish it was just on the back instead of on both the front and back : / oh well, still getting 2!
I could put it on the back of the shirt, if needed!
Cool shirts! :D I guess the posibilities for me sitting in Norway are small? :/
Lol. Shipping would cost wayyyy too much!
Bought LovE46!

How come it looks different from the mock up to actual shirt?
Mock up is a XS shirt and the actual photo is XL shirt. The bigger the size of the shirt gets, the smaller the design looks on the shirt.

Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.