E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Ashtray Replacement?

17K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  MJLavelle 
#1 ·
I did search, and I found a thread under the same name but it died before anyone posted an answer and I didn't want to bump it from 05. Does anyone know if there is any kind of replacement out there that would make my ashtrays a bit more useful?

#3 ·
I purchased number "5" in the illustration. It is called STORING PARTITION FRONT Part Number: 51168208369 and cost me about $17.30. It differs from the standard ashtray as it has a rubberized coating, doesn't have those extra plastic things and the cigarette extinguisher in it. I can fit my iphone in it sideways now which is nice since I don't have to take up a valuable cup-holder spot for it! There's one made for the rear ashtray too if you really like it!

#13 ·
#15 ·
i'd like to do a mod like the push start and v1 stealth mod. Has anyone else don a push start on their e-46? I had one done in my e-36. Didnt do it myself so im not to sure of the hassle. I know it ended up giving to much electricity to my starter causing it to go out. Wouls like to see more on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.