E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Which speaker would you choose?

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  M3Nick 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I'm not installing them for the tweeters, I'm gonna replace the tweeters with alpines as well. My speakers are bad and I want to replace them and I don't see a point to spend all that money on bsw or original replacements honestly. I changed my speakers on my old e46 which didn't have hk setup and I installed infinities on those and it sounded awesome. This time around I was picking between these two because I was leaning towards the Polk yet a few friends changed it up with the kickers and recommended those that's why I'm debating.

#7 · (Edited)
Well, I'll try not to sound like an ass.
There shouldn't be any debating. Those speakers inside your car won't sound all that great. The speakers you posted are "OK". That said, might I suggest you thoroughly read through this ---> Forum search for "e46 speaker replacement" Took ~ 0.38 seconds to search for it.

Ultimately you can put whatever speakers you want in your car, and you can disregard what we've said here. Which it seems like you have already done before even asking the question.
Good luck OP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.