E46 Fanatics Forum banner

~Eurowerkz~ Esquiss widebody e36 m3

8K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  liilpa09 
#1 ·
This is a compilation of some shots I've taken the last 2 weeks including some industrial pictures, a shot from the OC Car Show (car took home 2nd place BMW Wild, Eurowerkz took home 5 awards at the show!), and some from my beach house. Decided to post a ton of pics since I'm bored :D (2 posts worth lol)

Since last time I took pics I had the hood pins removed, removed the Dinan badge in the interior (for sale!), and added some illuminated door sills

Mods to come within the next 3 weeks in preparation for the eurotuner magazine photoshoot and Tuner Evolution show:
Polished Vortech V2 Si Trim Blower with aluminum idler pulley & black air filter tubing
Samco Red Radiator Hoses
Candy Red & Black Chrome Powdercoated Supercharger Bracket/Bolts/Hood Latches
Re-worked trunk enclosure panels all done in black suede
New shift knob
OEM e39 moodlights retrofitted into e36 housing
New floormats
Mirage stainless fuse box cover
Bunch of carbon goodies

See less See more
#14 ·
off the hook luke what else could anyone say

came a long way from 18 months ago.....you are crazy going to give george a run for best ride in the club..... and i have to say your wife is a saint not to give you any grief on your hobby ......congtr. on getting in to eurtunner....to....well deservedif i say so....see you soon one way or another lolllll
bob :bow::bow:

#18 ·
Your car has come a long way, Luke... I've always been a huge fan of your car! Congrats on the Eurotuner feature... can't wait to read it and you'll have to sign my copy the next time I see you. :D

Speaking of which, it was great seeing you at the OC show a couple of weeks ago. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.