E46 Fanatics Forum banner

2003 325xi vacuum diagram?

21K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  BloodShot-e30 
#1 ·
hey all im working on a 2003 325xi and theres a small vacuum line that broke and we cannot find where it goes
does anyone have a diagram or pics for lines comming off the intake boot?

#2 ·
If it is the small vacuum line that comes off of the intake boot and goes down towards the underbody, then it is #4 in this diagram. It attaches to the fuel regulator. Which is under the heat shield in this picture, under the driver side door area.

I know because I had to replace this. The little rubber tubes (#5 in the pic) basically fell apart and rotted away. The main vacuum line should still be fine, you should just need to change the rubber tubes on the ends.

Hope this helps. Sorry if this is not the area you were referring to.

#7 · (Edited)

I believe you are talking the boot #3 in the picutre. it should go into a connector tube (which is not shown in this picture).

If just the rubber tube connecting the plastic vacuum line and connector is broken, you can just change that little rubber piece without taking out the entire line.

If you go to realoem.com, put in your VIN, and search through the diagrams (i think most of these are under fuel preparation system) you should find exactly what you are looking for.

#8 ·
^^ thats what i did and i have yet to find where it goes because the back part of the line is waht broke and we cant seem to find where it goes? i mean the car runs fine and it doenst throw any codes im thinking about just deleting it haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.