E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Alonso's HPF Stage 2.5 Makes 702rwhp

12K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  zander271 
#1 ·
Congrats to Alonso for his wicked fast HPF stage 2.5 M3. This car is an animal and made some serious numbers!! I loved driving it. :)

Here are some pictures and a dyno graph.

See less See more
#13 ·
haha :shhh:Yes it will be fixed the interior was being re upholstered before the car left for its transformation..I'm so excited I might just sleep in the car 1 night when it gets back!

WOW this Stg2.5 made the highest number so far... most of the Stg2.5 with Race gas only are under around 590rwhp and this car made a wopping 620rwhp!! Also hitting 700rwhp mark!! Congrats!!!
Thx I'm just as shocked..gigling like a school girl.:excited:

Another beautiful SG beast, congrats!
Thx

Congrats!
Mspired I watched your vids quite a few times also ..I was sold 2.5 was the only way to go.. Thx

Congrats Alonso :thumbsup:
Thx

looks like a real all around ride with the ice in the rear....happy to see not veryone looks to save weight in their high power blown cars....just watch out for the police when you try out your baby hehehe
bob :bow::bow:
Thx..Sure will.. @700+RWHP I could probably put an elephant in my truck and still take off lol

That's unreal man... Alfonso has just gone to 'Ludicris speed'
Congrats
Thx cant wait to hit Ludicris speed.

Congrats Bro! :D Enjoy the car in the best of health.
Thx means plenty

#4 ·
WOW this Stg2.5 made the highest number so far... most of the Stg2.5 with Race gas only are under around 590rwhp and this car made a wopping 620rwhp!! Also hitting 700rwhp mark!! Congrats!!!

#9 ·
congtr. on the dyno numbers....

looks like a real all around ride with the ice in the rear....happy to see not veryone looks to save weight in their high power blown cars....just watch out for the police when you try out your baby hehehe
bob :bow::bow:

#11 ·
Congrats Bro! :D Enjoy the car in the best of health.

#12 · (Edited)
Man o man I***8217;m so speechless. I've come a long way trying to get this ///M right and HPF delivered. The car went to a stage 2.5 from a stage 1 and 2 without leaving HPF lol They manage to work their magic and there it is the end result is pure sex :bow::bow::bow: I***8217;d like to thank the Entire HPF Team for finally giving me a peace of mind and keeping me from throwing away more money trying to fix issues on my previous SC F/I kit that did not work out for me. To own my dream car and on top a HPF kit in my lifetime is a tremendous accomplishment for me. Branden there***8217;s not enough words to describe the insane level of Customer Service you and HPF have provided, reassuring me over and over that I made the right decision and that I had enough info every step of the way. Branden you are extremely knowledgeable and so is the rest of the HPF team. Chris and John I cannot say how much I learned from watching all your HPF videos a million times it was like a daily ritual. And the excitement from seeing my cars reflection or front bumper even if it was for a second I felt like a celebrity lol. The car is not back here in the East coast but I***8217;m definitely feeling the love from the HPF FAM here on the forums. Thx to everyone here for the positive feedback. Even though I lurk around most of my time everyone***8217;s contributions here are priceless.. I***8217;ll be posting up a detail review as soon as I get some miles on this beast!

#21 ·
nice! insane power from a stage 2.5! CONGRATS!
Thx

Man, these posts are making me itch to upgrade, lmao! Congrats bro, your car is a beast and I believe the highest 2.5 to date. East coast is gearing up good with HPF love..... :thumbsup:
Upgrade is inevitable i guess. Because in the words of Chris B "Everyone needs 1000WHP" :woot:

You need to bring the car to Pittsburg, Pa. on the way through
Making a trip to Allentown, PA next month maybe ill make a detour into pittsburg for a few..

#29 ·
This is an old thread brought back from the dead (2010) but the dyno's on the site are dated far back...also makes customers happy when they get more than advertised ;)

FWIW the new 6766 Turbo along with the walbro fuel pump upgrade has made more power on the more recent 2.5 builds. Exhaust setups also will yield different results. Open wastegate combined with freeflowing exhaust seems to be the best so far...a bit loud when in boost though. Depends on the customers wants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.